Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"I can't believe you didn't know who that was." Melissa groaned.

I shrugged. " I don't have a great memory. He'll probably forget all about the date and everything will be back to normal."

She shook her head. "I just can't believe Sergio asked you out."

A few seconds later, Sergio walked past us, but making sure to give me a smile and a wink before he left the restaurant.

Melissa groaned. "He's so not going to forget."

We soon left the restaurant after Sergio had gone.

In the car, Melissa still haven't let go of what I did. She would be shaking her head. "Why Sergio? You could have gone for James or even Cristiano. Why Sergio."

I rolled my eyes. "This is why I should've stayed in Brazil."

"You should start praying Neymar doesn't find out about your date or El Clásico."

"Isn't the game Saturday?"

Melissa nodded, and pulled into a salon. We got out of the car, and walked in. Melissa told the lady at the counter our names and soon after we were settled in spa chairs.

I turned and faced Melissa. "If perhaps Madrid loses the game Saturday, that means Sergio will be to sad to stay in Barcelona, he'll cancel the date, and then go back to Madrid."

Melissa laughed and shook her head. "You seem so confident they'll lose. As much as I want Barcelona to win, Madrid is stepping up their game after there lost in the first El Clásico of the year."

I leaned my head against the chair and groaned. "Why did I do this."

I wasn't the type of girl that would say yes to any date. But this time it was different. There was something about Sergio that pulled me in. Even though I had just met him for a short few minutes, I knew there was something. When I met Neymar, I had the same feeling. The feeling I'm feeling with Sergio. A feeling I couldn't explain. But it was something.

"It's the bad boy attitude he has right?" Melissa said.

I stared at her blankly. "I didn't remember who he was when I met him. How was I suppose to know he had a bad boy attitude."

"Right." She slowly said. "I'm still rooting for Casmar."

"Casmar?"

Melissa gave me a look as if I was asking if pigs could fly. "It's yours and Neymar's names combine."

"You're so weird." I checked my phone, only to see no new messages or phone calls.

"You should just call him." Melissa had her head peered over.

I shoved her head back softly. "Mind your own business."

*****

It was already 9:30 and throughout the day Neymar didn't text or call until 10 minutes ago, asking if I was coming yet.

I of course had to act like I wasn't waiting for his text all day. I waited at least 5 minutes before replying. It had to have been the longest 5 minutes of my life.

We were parked a block away from his house. I couldn't already be at his door the same time I had sent the text saying I was on my way. On my way literally means I'm on my way, "not I'm standing on your door steps so open the door."

The time passed by painfully slow. After a long 5 minutes, which felt more like 5 hours, we slowly drove to Neymar's house.

Once we were parked in his driveway, I tried not to bolt up the stairs. I rang the doorbell, and started swinging with the balls of my foot. The door opened a few seconds later. Neymar stood there in only his football shorts. I couldn't help but stare at his tan, toned abs. But honestly who wouldn't stare. It's a girls first instinct to stare when a guy is shirtless.

Neymar cleared his throat, and that knocked me out of my trance. "You can take a picture you know."

"What... Why would I need to." I could just search up on google.

"For one you're drooling, and two, you're to busy staring to realize I was calling your name multiple times." Neymar laughed.

I consciously brought a hand up to my mouth, and nothing was there. I glared at him. "You liar." 

"You still went for it." He said. "Anyways, I'm gonna go get Mariana, you can come in."

I walked inside and shut the door. I walked over to the living room not knowing what to do. Thankfully Neymar trotted down the stairs with the baby carrier in one hand and the diaper bag in the other.

"I had already gave her a bath, and bottle." He said, as he handed me the bag."

I peered in the baby carrier, and Mariana was tucked with a elephant blanket. She looked peacefully asleep.

I waited for him to hand me the carrier, but instead he wanted to walk me out to the car. We walked to the car, and in the dark I could still see Melissa grinning from ear to ear. I gave her a look when I walked pass her window, and she then made a heart with her hands.

Neymar was leaning against the closed door. "You're coming to the match on Saturday right?"

I nodded. "Course I am. It is one of the best matches in Spain."

"And one of the most violent game." He added.

I faked a smile. It would be really bad if Neymar found out about me talking to Sergio. "You should call it a night, since you have probably have to train extra hard tomorrow."

He nodded. "I'll see you later."

I waved and got in the car, and watch Neymar climb up the steps.

"You're so in love with him."

"You're so annoying." I said, not bothering to argue.

****

Today was Saturday. Which means the famous El Clásico was today. Part of me is wishing I could stay home and watch it on tv. But if I don't go, it would destroy Neymar. Besides that, I don't want to see Madrid lose. I really couldn't see a sad Sergio.

We were on our way to Camp Nou. The match doesn't start for another 3 hours, but the streets were packed with Cules and Madristas.

"This is going to be one intense game." Melissa said. 

I nodded agreeing with her.

We arrived at the parking lot for the players and families. There were screaming fans yelling outside of the fence. If it wasn't for the Real Madrid and Barcelona flags, I would've thought this was a Justin Bieber concert.

We both grabbed Gala and Mariana out of their baby carriers and ran towards the doors, making sure to cover their ears.

"Are you going to see Neymar in the locker room?"

"I kinda have to." I said.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick. I'll meet you in the locker room?"

"Yeah sure." I watched Melissa run the other way with Gala in her arms.

I continued walking to my destination, until I heard my name.

"Cassandra?"
••••••••
This is more of a filler chapter. But i won't be uploading this week since I have exams all week, but I will be uploading a whole lot the week after that.
Remember to vote comment and follow for more. (not edited)