Chapter Twenty Three

A week has passed. 7 days she had ignored Neymar's calls. 168 hours since she had last seen him. Neymar was confused at what had happened between them. After their talk Cassandra had completely ignored him, from calls, text and home visits. Neymar was a mess, but he wasn't showing it.

When Neymar had arrived at his training session, his teammates could see he was a little off. "Hey man, you alright?" Leo asked him.

Neymar waved his hand and forced a smile onto his face. "Perfectly fine."

But inside he was hurting. He didn't know what he did wrong, but it must be bad if she refused to speak to him. Cassandra was special to him, even though they met at the most awkward situation. But she was different. In a short span of time he knew, he felt right with her.

Cassandra wasn't doing any better. Even with the frequent video chats with Sergio and being with her daughter 24/7 she didn't feel right. Same as Neymar, her friends would ask if she was alright. Cassandra would forced a smile on her face and say she was alright. It was a choice she had made and didn't want to change her mind. But she knew she had to sooner or later before her choice could break her.

"What ever is happening to you, you need to stop it right now. You have the same pain look on your face every time I see you. Mariana is beginning to have the same look." Melissa knew that this was because of Neymar and she deeply regretted telling her, but she needed to know. She didn't want another guy hurting her like Michael did.

The only reason why Melissa had pushed Cassandra to Sergio is because Neymar had reminded her of Michael. Sergio could take her away from Barcelona and she wouldn't have to face Neymar again. Sure that was a bit harsh, but she wanted to do what was right for her best friend. 

"I'm just tired." Cassandra groaned, rubbing her eyes. "It's nothing to worry about."

Melissa was unconvinced but she had to pretend she was. "Alright then. I'll be back tomorrow, I need to go do something for Marc. Later."

Once she was out the door, she pulled out her phone. She dialed the number she hoped would make her best friends life better. "Hey Sergio it's Melissa. I need your help..."

***********
A/N Sorry for the really late updates but here's something different and kinda short, but I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and should I do more chapters like this?