Chapter 107

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry about all the little tiny chapters lately and all the spacing between them. :/ I don't like doing that to you guys but tis what tis. Hope you have fun with Chapter One Hundred and Seven!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Leo Valdez Updated his Status~~

Now that I've captured your attention I want to take you to a rhythm intervention 

--comments--

Thalia Grace:  Selena Gomez. You're really wanting attention aren't you Leo?

Nico Di Angelo: of course he is. He can't ever get a girl so he thinks if he does stuff like this he'll actually get the attention of one.

Percy Jackson: That's just pathetic Leo I mean come on. You could get a girl if you wanted but you don't want to that's why you don't have one.

Connor Stoll: ^Percy I think your onto something but I think Nico was heading more in the right direction.

Rachel Dare: You guys he is trying. He hits on any girl that moves. That's his main problem none want to give him the time of day because he acts like he is such a player.

Zeus: I would disagree. Girls don't like him because he isn't that good looking.

Hera: He's our grandson.

Zeus: Yes. And unfortunately he took after his father.

Heaphestus: Oh thanks dad! And mom I know you won't disagree because you tossed me off the mountain because I was too ugly! But no one cares about that traumatizing self-esteem wrecking childhood moment at all! And my son is awesome. He'll be perfectly fine in life.

Aphrodite: Well said honey. And BTW Leo is quiet handsome.

Drew Takanaka: He's annoying, that's why girls don't like him.

Piper McLean: He is funny, Drew, not annoying. And he is awkward that's all.

Ares: It's not his fault. He just can't compare to my children.

Apollo: As if! It's my boys who are taking all the girls that's why he is all alone.

Hebe: What does it matter?!

Hermes: Shut up Hebe we don't care about you!

Hazel Levesque: Don't listen to them Leo you're a great guy and you'll live happily for the rest of your life with some lucky girl :)

Frank Zhang: Who was from Russia and Leo kidnapped.

Hazel Levesque: FRANK!

Frank Zhang: What?!

Hazel Levesque: Jerk.

Frank Zhang: Oh crap.

Hazel Levesque: STOP CURSING!

Frank Zhang: UGH

Hermes: Sorry bout my kids and them taking all the chicks Leo ;)

:::30 Minutes later:::

Leo Valdez: I was just trying to start one of those song posts....WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

lilmonkey13: Sorry about them Leo ;_;

Leo Valdez: What the Di Angelo? Who are you?

lilmonkey13: uh lets just say another god...

Leo Valdez: What of?

lilmonkey13: *throws memory remover powder on Leo* Nothing! You don't remember me!

Leo Valdez: Darfur?

~lilmonkey13 has logged off~