Ex-Girlfriend

HUNTERS P.O.V
I loved seeing Kenzie so happy!! And since she was gonna be staying with us for a while I thought why not make her a room. I mean come on, living with all us boys has got to be Tiring and sometimes girls like they're privacy. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. Her face, her touch, her tears, her big beautiful eyes, they were just all so beautiful and I just wanted to run my hands down her cheek and kiss her. While she was hugging me. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me, (pushing Brandon out of the way) and I gave her a big 2 minute kiss. When she pulled away she looked at me and then went in for another one.
B~ "hmmhh?"
K~ " oh sorry Brandon haha forgot you were there."
H~ " yeh lil bro can you get out? Trying to have a moment here!"
B~ "yeah sure whatever but don't stain the sheets I just washed them!!"
K~ "BRANDON!!! EW!"
H~ "wow Brandon! Haha"
I shut the door and locked it and then me and Kenzie resumed our make out session. I pulled her up onto my back and ran around the room like a maniac and then flipped her onto the bed causing it to jiggle. I started to tickle her and she started squirming like there were bugs crawling all over her.
K~"Hu...*HAHA*...NTER..*hmaahahaa* stop....*HAUAHU!* can't breath!!"
H~ "what you don't like being tickled?"
K~ no! Hahaha "
H~ " well all the more reasons to do it then!"
K~ "NO HUN.....*hahahahahah* TER!!"
While I was tickling Kenzie Ashton knocked on the door.
A~ " Hunter somebody's knocking at the door!"
H~ " then Go answer it!"
A~ "nuh uh! Mommy says no opening the door unless hunters by me!"
H~ " UGH!!"
I walked down stairs with Ashton and Kenzie to answer the door. I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I was seeing! It was Dakota! My BEST FRIEND from Tuscan!
H~ "OMG!! DAKOTA!! YOUR HERE!!"
D~ " surprise!! Haha"
I hugged her and then closed the door. I watched Ashton Hug her and then I went to go sit on the couch to catch up with her. And then after a little while I introduced Kenzie to Dakota and then went to go get Brandon.
-----------------------
KENZIES P.O.V

Hunter just introduced me to his best friend from tuscan! Her names Dakota and she's super freaking beautiful!! Him and Dakota went and sat in the couch while I was left by the door seemingly unknown. I walked over to the couch sat down and played on my phone for a while, while they talked for about an hour. Hunter got up to go tell Brandon so I waited with her on the couch.
D~ "who are you?"
K~ "I.uhm..I'm hunters girlfriend."
D~ "well you need to back off, he's still mine. Go back to whatever hell you came from so I can take him back from your ugly corps..loser"

You won't believe what happens next!! She slapped me!!! She left a huge mark on my face to!! I can't believing she slapped me!!! I felt like crying so I took my phone and ran out of the house and over to mine where I saw my brother Matt. He's about 4 years older then me and he's asked me what was wrong but I just ran passed him and slammed my door.
*POUND* *POUND* *POUND*
M~ " KENZIE!? Tell me what's wrong right now!!"
K~ NO!! JUST GO AWAY!!"
M~ "Kenzie if you don't unlock this door right now I'm going to break it down!!!"
K~ "FINE!"

I unlocked the door and he walked into my room and sat on my bed next to me. He saw my face and started questioning me

M~ "Kenzie? Please tell me what happened!? I'm your big brother I need to know."
K~ "I don't wanna talk about it."
M~ "God dammit Kenzie!! TELL M-"
K~ "YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"
M~ "OW! Why did you just punch me!?!"
K~ "GET....OUT...NOW!"
M~ "FINE!"
He left me alone and then I cried myself to sleep ignoring all of hunters texts.
-------------------&)//&&//)-&19262!-&2&2&
Next chapter soon!!!