New friends

Kenzies P.O.V
---------------------------------------
K- matt why didn't you answer the....
M- Kenzie! Why are you home? I thought you were staying at hunters tonight!?

I looked at him in disbelief and slammed the door. I ran down the stairs but while I was running I slipped and fell. I slammed my head against the tile floor causing a few tears to form in my eyes. I didn't let that stop me though. I got back onto my feet,(while trying to figure out where I was going because my vision was off) and ran straight out the door, and right into Hunter.

H- woah why are running So fas....kenzie? What happened to your head?
M- wait Kenzie stop! I can explain!

I looked at matt while my head pounded and then I looked at Hunter,  I couldn't take it any longer..

I pushed past Hunter and just ran.

M- Kenzie wait!

Matt yelled after me but I couldn't look back. I couldn't stop. My legs were going so fast and my heart was beating like no other. I just couldn't. I couldn't handle it. Any of it.

I ran until everything inside of me felt like it was going to explode. By now I was about 10 miles from my house so there was no point in going back.  I was breathing hard, and could not get myself to stop crying.

"Are you okay?"
I heard from behind me

K- uhm..yeah I'm fine..
I said between sobs

I looked back to see who was behind me and I could not believe my eyes. It was my two best friends from Texas.

K- OMG! Ethan? Greyson!?

I got up and hugged them both and kissed them on the cheeks.

E- what's going on? You look tired and worn out.
G- yeah also what happened to your head! Are you okay??
K- I just um..i fell
E- well do you wanna come inside?
K- sure.

I went inside with the twins and they gave me hot chocolate and little mints because they knew those were my favorite. We sat in the living room by the fire and I told them everything. And time was flying by and then I checked my phone.

Notifications:
_________________________
Text message from: Hunter
Kenzie? Can you please call me back? I'm very worried about you. You been gone for 6 hours. Whyd you run away? Where'd you go?
_________________________
Missed calls from
Matt (9) , Hunter (39)
_________________________

After I read the texts I have gotten I decided to call Hunter.

Hunter: Oh my god, Kenzie what happened? Where did you go!

Kenzie: hunter...

Hunter: yes?

Kenzie: Dakota's back..
________________________________
DUN DUN DUN
What's going to happen next?
Is Dakota back for sure? I don't know read nor in the next chapter. I hope you guys liked it😂