six

"W-What?" Abby stammered "Are you serious."

"I wish I wasn't." Shawn Whispered "But apparently my mom got a phone call and her job wants her back—they offered her a pay raise and so she took it."

"Wow." Abby mumbled unwrapping her sandwich from its plastic covering "That's really great shawn..."

"No it's not." Shawn placed his head in his hands "This is a nightmare—don't get me wrong I love Canada but...I love you more Abb and I want to stay here with you."

abby reached across the table prying shawns hands from over his face his hazel eyes that held much sadness within them where now peering into hers Abbys lips parted slightly as she contemplated what to say to her boyfriend and then finally it came to her "Shawn I don't want you to go but you have too and think about how much happier you'll be back home you'll be reunited with your family and friends—don't worry about me I'll be happy just knowing that you're happy you better video chat me and tell me every important milestone you come across in life keep me updated just because you're moving doesn't mean anything has to change between us I'll still love you the same all you have to do is promise me that you'll never forget that brunette brace faced girl from Minnesota."

Shawn laughed "I won't because that girl changed my life."

"And you changed mine." Abby smiled as she placed her lips up against shawns their lips moved in sync with one another's for a split second before she pulled away sitting back down on her seat

"Now." Abby clasped her hands together as she picked up her sandwich  "Let's eat."