Their secret

Their secret. No one knows this, not even their closest friends. Kevin was Peach Creeks High School's number one football player while Eddward was the school's ace swimmer. Both captains, both seeking control. Everyone knows that when they see each other in the hallways of the school, an argument would start, heck, maybe even a fight. This was their turf, but only one could control it. Still, no one knows their secret.

*

"Kevin..." the swimmer called out, disappointed at his boyfriend when they separated from their kiss. Kevin smirked and leaned away from Eddward and continued his way to school.

"Eddward, how long do you think we can keep this up, hmm? Someone is bound to find out." Eddward thought about it as he pushed off the fence.

Stuffing his hands into his pockets and quickly caught  up with Kevin, he perfectly stated, "Pumpkin if someone found out about us," he paused and wrapped his arms around his neck making Kevin stop in his footsteps, "Then at least they would know you're mine and wouldn't dare to take you away."

Smiling at Eddward' s threatening words, Kevin kissed his lover's cheek. Eddward smiled letting go of Kevin he walked a bit then stopped mid-way. Kevin turned on his heel with concern on his face, "Edd, what's wrong?" The raven said nothing then shrugged fixing his jacket a bit "Eddward tell me what's wrong?!" The redhead questioned raising voice making Eddward walk up close to and hug him tightly. " I don't want to hide anymore I'm sick and tired of girls giving you flirtatious looks while I glare at you. I hate having to pick fake fights with you just to have an excuse to feel you close to me. I hate having to live up to an ego that doesn't include you! F-"

Cutting him in mid-sentence, Kevin kissed him passionately. Taken back a bit the shark wraps his arms around the football player as he kissed him.

Pulling back for air, Kevin held Eddward close swaying carefully Eddward rested his head on Kevin's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it okay, prom is soon and when the time comes we'll come out together okay." Kevin kissed Edward's neck before letting go of him. "Yeah, I mean it's only two weeks from now," Eddward stated before adjusting his clothing. Satisfied, Kevin kissed Eddward for last time before they parted ways to enter the school unseen.

*

Nobody their secret and nobody ever will.....yet

Sorry if it sucks