Cupcake pt 2

~Trigger warning~

Rave stood in front of the mirror, shivering as the cool blade grazed against his skin. He carefully cut his skin where bruises that never left and had stayed. He thought the only way to make them go away was to cover them was with the scars on his harms. Without his mother and father, who abandoned him in their home because he was gay, it was worse.

Images of his Ex kept coming into his mind.

How he would hold Rave...

Touch him,

Kiss him,

Whisper sweet words to him in his ear...

It was fake. He just wanted sex.

Yet, here he was. Upon hearing on the news last night that his rapist, his ex, was out of jail.

He didn't want this to happen. He didn't want his parents to leave, or his ex to become his rapist. He just wanted to love and be loved by others.

Before he could cut further, his phone rang and he paused. Breathing heavily, he put down the blade on the sink and put his pajama shirt back on. Grabbing his phone, he answered, faking sick.

"H-hello?"

"Cut the acting shit Rave, I know you're faking. I want to talk.  Please?"

Nat, how did he get my number  "Why do you want to-"

"I want to say sorry, look give me your address or somewhere you want to meet. I don't care as long as we can talk."

~

Later on, Rave was sitting on his couch dressed a purple sweater and light brown pants that both hugged his skin yet, still was loose enough. Rave played with his fingers, the living room was kept dark and the TV was turned off.

The brunette sat there in silence afraid of every sound, afraid that his ex might be coming instead of Nat.

"Why did I give him my address? I should have thought this through, I should call him and tell him just to meet me at the park."

Just when Rave was about to call him to change plans the doorbell rang, causing Rave to tremble. Getting up from his seat from the couch, he took a deep breath to compose himself a bit and made his way to the front door.

Opening the door, arms from the beyond it quickly surrounded him and pulled him into a hug. Rave was about to scream until he saw teal hair, and heard soft sobbing coming from the gap between his neck and the other's.

"I'm sorry, Rave, please, I know he was jerk but don't compare me to him.  Please, yesterday I swear I just wanted to take you home, nothing else. Please forgive me."

Still in shock, Rave tried to register what was said.  All he could manage was to hug him back.

"Rave.. I didn't know he was released."

"That doesn't matter right now.  What matters right now is how you got my number and why you risk getting in trouble with the football team, just to see me."

"Because, I knew that someone needed me more."

Smiling in Nat's embrace, Rave hugged him back. "Do you, um, maybe want to come inside for something to drink?"

"Sure."

(kinda edited by Sil-the-gay-ghost)