(Orange) Inkling Boy x Female Inkling Reader (Pt. 1)

(Y/n) Pov.

I wake up in my room in the morning to hear my phone ringing as it's playing the squid sisters song. I groaned as I started slowing siting up from my bed and adjusting my eyes. I looked at my phone to see who is calling me. I grabbed my phone to see my friend Nikki calling me. I swiped my phone to answer.

"Hello?" I said, in a tired response. "Hey (y/n), what are you doing?" She asked. "I was sleeping." I said. "Why are sleeping at 11:30a.m? It's close to noon." She asked. "I was playing in the Ranked Battles, so I can bring up my rank. And after all that, I was exausted and went straight to bed at 9:00p.m. I guess I forgot to put my *yawn* alarm clock on." I mentioned. "What rank are you on now?" She asked. "I'm on a B+." I said "Wow, that's awesome!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, anyways, why did you call me?" I asked. "Hmm, oh yeah. I wanted to ask you if you can come hang out with me and my friend at the Booyah Base, so you can get to know him." She asked. "Umm, sure why not. I don't have any plans for today." I said, while getting up from my bed. "Great, meet me in 30 minutes?" She questioned. "Yeah." I said. "Ok, see ya!" She said. "See ya." I said back, then hung up.

I set my phone on my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a white tank top with a squid design on it and pink pj pants. Also, my tentacles/hair is a bit messy. I sighed, then started getting ready to meet up with Nikki. I'm wearing a white layered LS shirt, black shorts, squid-stitch slip-on shoes and designer headphones over my head. Then I started fixing my hair/tentacles a little. I looked at myself in the mirror to see how I look. 'Not bad' I thought

I started walking out of my room then I looked in the living room to see my parents talking. "Hey mom and dad, I'm going to be hanging out with Nikki and her friend." They turned around, and my mom said "Ok honey, come back when it starts to get dark." "And don't talk to strangers." My dad said. "I will. And I won't talk to strangers. Love you guys." I said. "Love you too." They both said. I walked out of the front door then locked it. And I started walking to Inkopolis Plaza to meet up with Nikki and her friend at the Booyah Base.

Nikki's Pov.

"Ok, (y/n) should be here in 10 minutes." I told Oscar. "Alright. Hey, how does she look like?" He asked. "She has (f/c) tentacles/hair, (s/c) skin and usually wears designer headphones." I said. "Is she nice also?" He asked. "Yeah. She's nice, kind, and smart. Don't worry, she ain't cruel." I said."Ok. I just wanted to know. I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom." He said. "Ok." I said. Then he started walking to find the bathroom. 'I wonder if (y/n) will like him.' I thought.

(Little time skip)

(Y/n) Pov.

I'm finally her in the Inkopolis Plaza. It's really busy today. I'm looking for Nikki, until I saw her under a tree, looking at her phone. I smiled, and started walking to where she is. I stood in front of her and said "Helloooo." She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Hey girl, how have you been?" She asked. "Good, and you?" I asked. "Good. Oh! My friend will be here in a little bit. He's in the bathroom." She informed. "Ok." I said. "Actually, he's been in the bathroom for almost 15 minutes. What's taking him so long?" She questioned herself.

"Sorry if I was taking so long in the bathroom! There was a long line!" Said a guy jogging in our direction. He stopped next to Nikki, while catching his breath. "It's ok. Anyways, (y/n), this is Oscar. Oscar, this is (y/n)." When Oscar caught his breath, he looked at me and his eyes widen. My eyes widen as well. 'Wow, he looks really cute. Wait, I'm already falling for him when I just met him!' I thought, then I blushed.

Oscar's Pov.

When I saw (y/n), my eyes widen and so did hers. 'Oh my squid, she looks beautiful. What am I saying! I'm already falling for her when I just met her!' Then I started to blush.

Nikki noticed out faces and smirked. "Did you guys already fall in love with each other?" She questioned. Then (y/n) and I blushed even more. "N-no, of course not." (Y/n) said. "Y-yeah, that's crazy." I said. "Sure~. Anyways, come on you two lovebirds, I want to go shopping." Nikki said, walking away from us. "WE'RE NOT LOVEBIRDS!" (Y/n) and I shouted, exploding shades of red.

(Time skip)

(Y/n) Pov.

After all that shopping, we decided to sit on benches and chat about random stuff of what we like, dislike, Turf Wars, and other things. He also told me that he has a N-ZAP '89 that he likes to use during Turf Wars. And Nikki loves to use her Splattershot Jr. And I told Oscar that I like to use my (f/w).

Nikki looked at her phone and widen her eyes a little. "Oh shoot. Sorry guys I have to get going." Nikki said, collecting her shopping bags. "Where are you going Nikki?" I asked her. "My parents want me home in a little bit before they start to throw a fit. There always concerned about me." She said. "I'll talk to you guys later." She said, then walked away. "See ya!" "Bye!" Oscar and I shouted. Then I just noticed it's only the two of us.

"S-so, ummm, what do y-you want to d-do now?" Oscar asked. Pink on his cheeks. "W-well, I do n-need to get home, before my parents start to worry about me." I said, with a little pink on my cheeks. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked nervously. I blushed at this. "Y-yeah, sure. We could talk on the way to my house." I said. "Sounds good. Plus, I would like to learn more about you." Oscar said, smiling. I blushed even more of what he said. 'He wants to learn more about me?!' I thought out loudly. "A-alright, let's get going." I said. He nodded his head and the two of us started walking and talking.

(Time skip)

The two of us have something in common. We like to draw, play video games, ect. Anyways, we're like a block away from my house.

"Hey, (y/n)?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "I just wanted to tell you that I had fun hanging out with you today." Oscar said smiling nervously. My cheeks turned a little pink. "I did too." I said back. Then his cheeks turned pink.

"Looks like we're here." I said. Oscar looked at my house, then frowned a little. "Are you ok Oscar?" I asked, concern. "Yeah. It's just... that I want to talk to you more." He said in a sad tone. I frowned, then smiled a little. I walked up to him and said "Hey, it's ok. We'll talk tomorrow. How does that sound?" He looked at me then smiled. "That sounds good. Meet me in front of the tower to play Turf War at 10:00a.m.?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll be there. I have to get going now. See ya tomorrow." I said walking to the front door of my house.

"Wait!" He shouted then grabbed ahold of my hand. I stopped, then turned around to face him while blushing. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "C-can I give y-you a little s-something before you go?" He stuttered out. "U-umm, s-sure." I said. "But y-your going to have t-to close your eyes. I-it's a suprise." He stuttered again. "O-ok." I then closed my eyes.

I feel something warm against my lips. I opened my eye's and then widen them. Oscar is kissing me! Now my face is literally shades of red. I slowly closed my eyes then I started leaning into the kiss. He put his hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. I put both of my hands on his chest. The kiss is so passionate and sweet at the same time.

We pulled away from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes, with blushes on our faces. "D-did you liked it?" He asked. "Y-yes, it was really nice." I said smiling. He smiled too and pulled me into a hug. "I'm glad that you liked it." He said. I hugged him back. We've been hugging for a couple of seconds and then we pulled away from it.

I chuckled a little. "How are we going to explain this to Nikki?" I asked. "Don't worry, we'll talk about it when we meet up with her." He answered. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "See ya." He said. I walked up to my house and turned around. I smiled and gave him a goodbye wave. He smiled and waved back.

I opened the front door, came inside and closed it. I leaned on to the door and sighed dreamily. "Young lady." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked in front of me to see my parents standing in front of me, having their arms crossed. "Mind if you explain why that boy kissed you?" My father questioned. 'Uh oh.' I thought.

(Hello everyone. I hoped you enjoyed it. Sorry if I didn't update this one shot earlier because I was working on my homework. Also, I might not update for a couple of days or so because I will be studying for my finals. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later when I'm able to update. Peace.)