So... Boring (34)

I squint a bit as the cameras flashed. "Don't look at the cameras, just look above them and into the distance." Nightwing whispered to me. Let me just fill you in on what's happening real quick. Okay, so, this morning the president called a public announcement thingy about our 'friendly', notice the quotations around friendly, alien visitors. And the president wanted the league to be a part of the treaty that was to be signed publicly in front of billions of cameras and ish. Of course, he wanted to whole bat family as well, and I guess Bruce considered me as part of the bat family because guessed who got dragged along.

Either way, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and I were currently standing in front of the white house with the president and the alien. Everybody cheered when the president and Ghal, the alien, signed the treaty and shook hands. 

Honestly though, all this seems like a load of bull if you ask me. "Smile and wave." Nightwing told me through his teeth as he was smiling and waving. Putting on the best fake smile ever, I smiled and waved. 

"Batman! Who is this new member?!" Some reporter asked, shoving her mic into Batman's face.

"Yeah! Who is she! Was she a sidekick?! A protege!? Or is she some alien!?" Another report asked before a shit ton of questions were thrown at Batman, Nightwing, and I. 

"Just don't answer, and push through." Nightwing whispered in my ear. 

"Meet me at base, I have something for you two." Batman told us in a low voice. 

"Go first, so you don't have to deal with the reporters." Nightwing told. I nodded, and shoved through the reporters to get into a more open area. Once I managed to get some space, I unfolded my wings, earning 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the crowd. I quickly took off. 

"How do you deal with all that?" I grumbled as I entered the base. "Honestly Batman, I gotta give you props." I chuckled, taking my place next to Nightwing.

"You learn." He bluntly replied as he pulled up the mission profile. 

"Wait, isn't that the alien?" I asked, looking over the profile.

"Yes, the president is assigning him some bodyguards, and I managed to sneak you two in." Batman smirked.

"Sweeeeeet. Undercover spy mission ish." I chuckled, getting excited.

"J'onn will put a mental block on your minds that will prevent any mind searching. The only things they will find if they search your minds is your school life, and FBI training, which will be placed in your minds." Batman told us. 

"When do we start?" Nightwing asked.

"At 1500 today." Batman answers. "I have your uniforms at the mansion, they are on Dick's bed." He informs us.

Dick and I left the mission room, and zeta to the house when Batman was done briefing us. "You know," Dick smirks and pins me down on the bed, "I never gave you your punishment last night."

I quickly look at the clock, "You got five hours," then I turn back to him, and smirk. 

~LALALALALALALALA~

"Ugh, how did you last so long?" I chuckled as I laid on the bed in a heaping mess. 

"An hour and a half isn't that long." He chuckled as he held me from behind.

"Yes it is." I chuckled, turning around so that I was facing him. The two of us jumped slightly when the door opened. 'Strange, I thought we locked that.' I thought.

"OH MY GOD! I SAW HIS FUCKING ASS! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCKING PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU NASTY FUCK!" Jason shouted, covering his eyes and shutting the door.