Epilogue

*CRYING IN A CORNER* I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS STORY IN ABOUT A WEEK AND HALF!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY IS DONE!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! T-T

_____________________________________________________

"Good morning babe." Dick greeted in his morning voice.

Groaning with a smile, I turn my body so that I was facing him, "Good morning babe." 

"Come on, we gotta get ready for the day." He says, dragging me out of bed with him.

The two of us took a quick shower, and I went to make breakfast. The two of us moved out of the manor about a week ago, and we're living at our house, technically Bruce's but he gave it to us, for about a week. And things have been going good so far. Dick's already started at the academy while I'm working at a bridal store.

"Mhmm, smells good." Dick hummed, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I'll get the plates." He said, releasing me and going over to the cupboard and getting two plates out. I placed the food onto the plates, and the two of us ate at the table. "You getting out at five again today?" He asks as we ate.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'll pick you up again then." He smiled, leaning over and kissing me. Life couldn't be better. "We'll start patrolling tonight as well." Dick said after he put the plates in the sink. We haven't really patrolled the city or anything yet because we had to set up the cave an such.

"I love you, Dick." I smiled, kissing him.

"I love you too, Serena." He kissed me back.

_____________________________________________

Sorry if it's short, I never really knew how to do these things.