Lovin' the Wrong One

Tatianna P.O.V

I'm sick of missin' you

I'd rather kiss you

Have you close to me,

Fulfill my every need

Unwanted tears fell when you left

No more hands to feel my body be caressed

Your touch your feel

The things you do to me

Have my mind going thru these wonderless instantiates

Come back to me

Com back to me

Come back to me.

I'm tired of missin' you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote the lyrics down in my binder while laying in bed. My thoughts have been everywhere lately. Every since Cortez moved back in with Paris and I, things have been going downhill with Tyrese. It's a year later, but we still together. It's finally senior year of high school and i'm ready to turn up.

Me and mama Nae has become more close, followed by Tamera. It seem like once me and Cortez broke up, she wanted to be my best friend again. I didn't care, I wasn't finna continue to fight over a nigga that ain't mines.

"What you doin' bubble butt?" Cortez plopped down on my bed, laying on his stomach.

"Damn fat ass. You almost broke my bed. I know you heard that squeak." I rolled my eyes and closed my song notebook. I picked up a new talent, and that's writing down songs, and thoughts that I have.

"Shut up." He muffed my head. "What you writing about?" He asked picking up my notebook and looking through it.

"Oh my fucking God Cortez! Give it here!" I fussed trying to grab it.

"Damn I can't read it ?" He seemed hurt.

"Fine." I pouted.

He gave me a devilish grin and started reading some of my work. "Damn Tee. This shit good."

"Thanks, I guess." I half smiled.

"Gone head blush ma." He chuckled.

"Fuck you!" I threw a pillow at his face.

"Forreal though. It's good. Who you writing these for?" He questioned me, sitting up on the bed. Cortez grew a little goatee which made him even more fine. His complexion still light, with the fade that he has. His lips light pink and smooth. "TEE!" He yelled.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"You like what you see?" He smiled.

"I'm taken." I frowned.

"I can take you from him." He pulled me closer. I smelled his minty breath, but his Ralph Lauren polo cologne out weighted it. He smelled so damn good.

"Stop Tez." I blushed.

"You blushin ma." He kissed my chin.

I scooted closer to him, so now I was on his lap.

"You little freaks. Y'all mind as well get back together." Paris busted in my room.

I buried my face in Cortez's shoulder in embarrassment.

"That's all i'm saying." Cortez lifted me up and put me back on the bed.

"Fuck you both." I flipped them off.