The Pleasure of Pleasing.

Cortez P.O.V

When Tatianna got home last night, she was mad as fuck. I was too tired to listen to what she was saying. All I know is she kept talking to me, then I'll fall back to sleep. I know I probably pissed her off even more, but I was tired as hell. I've been putting in work selling drugs and ish, to get ready for this wedding even though we not getting married for a few more months. I want Tatianna to finish high school before she even think we walking down the aisle.

I woke up, took a shower, then got dressed. I had a simple swag today. I had on some black jean Levis, a Nike "All I smoke is Loud." shirt that's black, red, and white, with a snapback to match. I sprayed my Polo cologne, and brushed my little nappy fro. I was growing my hair out, not to dreads, I just wanted a medium height fro.

When I finished up, Tatianna walked in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. "Good morning bae." I kissed her cheek. I was already knowing her breath was humming.

"Oh now you wanna talk to me?" She said cocking her head towards me. When she said I didn't answer she continued to brush her teeth. "Mhm. I thought so." She finished.

"Man chill Tee. I was tired as fuck. If the same thing happened to me, I wouldn't trip. Just chill." I informed her. I don't think the shit was that serious to hold a grudge until the next morning. She good with holding grudges, you see it took so fucking long to get my girl back.

"Mhm whatever." She mumbled. I ain't have time for her this morning to be bitching and shit. I had to get back out to the streets. Money ain't gonna make themselves.

"Can you stop? I ain't tryna leave the house with you mad at me and shit. If anything ever happens to me, I want us to be separated on good terms. " I told her honestly.

"Why would you even think like that? Talk like that?" She asked me looking at me stupidly. She rolled her eyes and threw down her towels that she was going to use to get in the shower with. "Is there somebody after you? I swear Cortez if you don't get out of this gang shit i'ma-" She continued but I stopped her.

"You not gonna leave me. But you know how i'm hustling. Anybody could be after me. I'm trying to make this money to keep us stabled in our life. Ion want us having to work, or struggle." I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me. I kissed her neck, "Me and Jamal got this. I promise bae." I kissed her lips.

"Whatever. I don't want y'all hurt. I don't know what i'd do if I lost you, or Jamal." She said in between kisses.

I sighed, "We gone be iight shawty." I said in my best Rich Homie Quan impresonation.

"You ain't QUAN!" She laughed and pushed me off of her. I laughed then pulled her back for another kiss, then let go.

"Iight bae. I'ma get up with you later. Call me if you need anything. " I started to walk out the door but she grabbed me back. "Oh my bad. I love you shawty." I pecked her lips again then left.

Tatianna P.O.V

"God I love that mean to death. Please don't let anything happen to him. I beg of you. In the name of Jesus, Amen." I finished with my prayer. I wouldn't have a reason to live if I didn't have Tez. He is what equals my life.

I got dressed but didn't shower. I wanted to go for a morning run. I put on some Nike sport tights, a Nike sports bra, and some matching running shoes. I tied my hair up in a high pony tail, grabbed my iphone and inserted my headphones, then headed out the door. In order for me to get in a wedding dress, I promised my self i'd drop 15 pounds. Being 156 pounds ain't hot for a short muthafucka.