Happily Ever After . ♥

Tatianna P.O.V

It seemed like everything was starting to come along great. Tamera was now on my side with the planning, and I have to get going for a meeting with Paris to make things right. I really would like to have these three peopel on my side, seeming as though their my real family.

"Bae where you finna go?" Cortez asked as I headed into the bathroom to began getting ready. We just woke up not to long ago, so I had about an hour to get ready.

"Meeting up with Paris in a bit. We meeting up at Olive Garden for lunch." I semi yelled towards the bedroom so that he could hear me. I began brushing my teeth and washing my face. Once I was finished, I took off everything, and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair while I was in the shower, so I don't have to worry about that right now.

"Oh iight. I'm finna go with Jamal then." He spoke. I rolled my eyes at the sound of Jamal's name. I was still a bit pissed for him fucking Shae, but whatever. I'll get over it and talk to him later too. I don't want no bad blood at my wedding.

When I was finished showering, I got out to go find an outfit for the day. I settled on a peach and grey shirt that was see through in the back, with some black high waisted pants. I picked out some peach vans to go with it and tied my hair into a high wet pony tail. I applied peach and grey eye shawdow, some mascra, and some lip gloss to make my lips shine. I grabbed my all black Michael Kors purse, then headed down stairs to see Cortez watching TV.

"Alright, bae I should be back in a hour or two. If everything goes right I shall be finding the perfect dress tomorrow." I said while leaning down and kissing my future husband. I smiled at the thought.

"Iight ma. Love you." He tilted his head back and kissed me. I leaned foward to return the favor.

"I love you too pookie." I took my thumb and rubbed the lip gloss I left on his lips, then grabbed my keys and phone, and headed out the my car. On my way to Starbucks, I didn't pay attention to the music. My thoughts were based on if this would go good or not. I guess i'll judge based off her facial expression.

Paris P.O.V

I was kind of excited to be meeting up with Tatianna, but you never know what this is for. I don't if it's to snap on me, or to make up with me. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't ruin my day. I was setting in the booth at Starbucks, sipping my Caramel Frappe, and scrolling through Instagram. Keith had been posting pictures of him and his girlfriend all day, but I just paid no mind to it.

"Paris?" A familiar voice called out. I looked up to see Tatianna standing in front of me. She had a type of glow to her, but then her smile wasn't as bright as I remembered it to be.

"Tee?" I called her name back. I stood up and we jumped into each other's arms. "I missed you so much, you don't understand!" I started shedding tears on her shoulder. I began to feel wetness on my shoulder, so I knew she was crying too.

"I missed you too Pair. I've needed you so much. I feel like an ass for the way our friendship ended. Can we just make up and continue to be best friends?" She asked in her little kids voice.

I pulled back and stared at her for a moment. It was cute, "Hell yea!" I giggled, and she joined in. "Now let's sit down and catch up." I sat back down, followed by her. "Now tell me what's been going on."

"Okay so. I've been getting things ready for the wedding and what not. It's all just so much right now. I went to the bridal shop a couple days ago, and I was alone. I cried and talked to the lady and she basically gave me advice. I just feel like i'm alone with all of this." She cried and used the napkin to wipe her tears.

"Stop crying Tee. I'm here for you, your mother is here for you. When is your next appointment?" I asked her while sipping my drink and paying attention to her.