When your Parents comes back...

Tatianna P.O.V

Iv'e still been thinking hard about moving in and taking Cortez back. He's been searching for a house and I believe he found one. I know living with him, he will spoil me and force me to quit my job but I think I really need to be out on my own. Every pay check I have received though has went to Paris. Iv'e only been working at Old Navy for a month now and I only make about 274.00 dollars every two weeks.

"Tatianna can you go stock the shelves. I need these shirts put in the juniors section and these bathing suits in the swim suit aisle." My manger Lucy directed me.

I nodded and took the three boxes she was trying to hand me. I walked towards the junior aisle and started stacking the junior shelves with shirts.

"Mommy. She's pretty." I heard a little girl voice say.

I turned around to be faced with Patricia and Monica. I couldn't believe it was them. I haven't seen them since the time Monica was in the hospital.

I stood there quiet and Patricia began to talk. "Hey Tatianna, how you been?"

I hesitated for a while. Should I be talking to her? "Good I guess. Thanks Monica for the compliment." I got down to her level and hugged her. She got a little taller and a bit chunky.

She giggled showing her teeth that had formed but was messing one in the middle.

It was an awkward silence so I broke it, "Well. I gotta get back to working. It was nice seeing you... I guess." I turned around and finished doing what I was supposed to. When I turned back around they were gone.

I did a sigh of relief and moved to the swimming suit aisle.

********************************************

It was 10:30 at night and finally time for me to get off. I clocked out and walked to my car. It was dark and a few people were still walking out. I watched my surroundings and walked faster to my car.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHH! HE TOOK MY PURSE" I heard a lady scream.

I turned to the direction of the scream and the man was running straight past me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I took off towards my car and jumped in. I immediately drove off and headed towards home. When I pulled up there was no street lights on, just the light from the house and it was dark as hell.

I looked to the right and saw Cortez was home so I called him.

Phone conversation:

Cortez: Yoo?

Me: Can you please come get me from the car. This lady ju-

Cortez: Shh. You talk to much. Tell me when you get in. Here I come.

Phone conversation over.

About a minute later the door was opening and Cortez jogged out to my car.

"Thanks" I smiled at his generosity.

"Whateva nigga. Scary ass." He mumbled the last part.

"Fuck you." We walked in the house and he closed the door.

"How was work?" He asked following me to my room.

I started taking off my work clothes, leaving on my bra and panties so he couldn't see me naked.

"It was good I guess. When I was on my way to my car this lady got jacked." I tied my hair up and sat down on my bed. I was to tired to search for some pajama's .

"Damn for real? You straight?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah. I guess." I shrugged. "I got school in the morning. Getttt out!" I got up and tried pushing his strong ass out the door. Epic fail.