Torn

Tamera P.O.V

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK(: At full blown force ! I kissed Tez and I loved every bit of it. I don't want to see him get married to her, the fuck? He was my first. He still my baby daddy, and we gonna replace the one we had. Plain and Simple.

"Yo get the fuck off me Tamera." Cortez shouted at me.

I giggled. "Baby what's wrong? Calm down." I rubbed on his chest and smiled up at him. He knows he wants me. "I promise one more taste of this you'll never wanna leave."

"That's the point. I've been left! Leave me the fuck alone. You ruining my relationship, and I swear to God if Tatianna break up with me for good, I'll kill your ass." He said and pushed me out his way. I stumbled a bit, then fixed myself.

"Whatever." I mumbled then walked out the room.

When I got back downstairs, people were starting to clear the house.

"Tamera what the fuck you do?" Jamal came up to me, then yanked my arm.

"What the fuck Jamal?" I pulled my arm away and rubbed it from the pain. " I didn't do shit. I was getting what's mines." I shrugged.

"Let's go." He grabbed my arm again than lead me to his car. "Tatianna with him now mane. If you see how they act when they around each other, you'd see how perfect they are. Stop being fucking stubborn and watch your sister be happy."

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY! CAN'T ANYBODY SEE I'M NOT HAPPY! SHE HAS THE GUY I WANT!! THAT I LOVE! WE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONES ENGAGED WITH A BABY! ME ME ME!" I cried. Nobody ever asked me how I felt. As I wiped my tears, I saw Tez standing in the door step.

He had a genuine look on his face, been then resulted to anger. "All this shit yo fault, you did this. Aye bruh get yo sister out my fucking house, forreal. Ion wanna see her ass nomore." Cortez semi yelled coldly.

"Come on Tamera." Jamal pulled me towards his car.

"Tez I want you! Please! One more chance... Please!!!"

Paris P.O.V

I watched as Tamera pleaded to be with Cortez. The shit was crazy. I could see the deep anger in Cortez's eyes. I thought it was hella funny.

Jamal finally came up to escort her off Cortez's property.

"Everybody get the fuck out!" Cortez demanded over the microphone that the DJ had. People started piling out the house, but not fast enough for him because he yelled, "I SWEAR IF Y'ALL DON'T MOVE FASTER I'M BUSTIN AT Y'ALL!"

Everyone started running out. I think it was kind of sexy how he demanded action like that. I licked my lips and leaned against the wall.

"The fuck Paris, you didn't hear shit I said? Get the fuck out" He pointed towards the door.

I looked at him and laughed. He's funny. Did he really think I was going to listen? "Nah i'm good."

"It ain't yo fucking choice." He grabbed me and pushed me towards the front door.

This caught me by surprise so I screamed, "Don't you ever fucking put your hands on me again bitch!" I snapped at him.

"Bitch? I ain't never hit a girl before but bitch-" he stopped than back handed me, "don't you ever in yo life call me out my fucking name. Now get you ass out my mutha fuckin house before I have ten females on yo ass in twenty seconds."

I felt tears running down my face so I rushed out the house. I couldn't believe he did some shit like that. I wonder has he hit Tatianna before. I bet he has, the bitch so desperate.