Chapter 1

Hey readers just wanted to thank you for taking an interest in my story, hope you give me some feedback so I know if you want me to write more of it for you to read. 

Just so you know I am obsessed with werewolf stories, so if you like this one I will most probably be writing more for you to sink your teeth into. 

This is just a starting chapter but dont worry more will start to happen in the following ones, this is just some background info into Zoe's life and what you need to know to follow the furture chapters I will be writing for any fans I get.

Hope you enjoy! Read on! 

Zoe’s Pov

I groaned as I woke up, the sun streaming through the crack in my curtains pulling me from my slumber. Sitting up I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, tucking my dark matted hair behind my ear as I scanned my small apartment. I didn’t have a lot of money and I lived alone, but since I travelled a lot I didn’t need a big place, especially when it would be only me living there.

Looking around I took note of my bedroom, my black sheets thin due to my hotter than normal body heat as they covered the double bed which was pressed against the wall. I didn’t have any photos about, my shelves filled with either books or papers which were littered around the rooms in my place. Getting up I stretched, a yelp falling from my slightly uneven lips as felt my shoulder pop deliciously.

I know you’re wondering who I am, let me explain. My name is Zoe Greenwoods and I am 17 years old and I have lived alone since I got kicked out at the age of 12. I know what you’re thinking, what kind of parents would kick out and make their child homeless at the small age of 12. Mine did but I will explain why later.

As for what I look like I am actually taller than most females my age, my tall form making it able for me to tower over most who got on my wrong side which I admit isn’t hard to do. I have long brunette locks, the colours in my thick curls ranging from pitch black to both light and dark browns with streaks of a bloody red which were entwined in the other coloured strands of my hair. My long hair fell to my mid back, it tumbling down in natural curls when I ran a brush though it. My body was toned perfectly, with the amount of running I did it meant that I was in good shape and excellent fitness. My chest size was also about a C-cup which I was proud of, and while I wasn’t interested in having any relationships I was happy and confident in my body enough to do so when I was ready.

Back to why I got kicked out when I was younger, I know you are more than dying to find out. It’s a shame it’s not a happier story, but what to you expect when it’s about a unwanted child in the family. You see I’m a werewolf, well I prefer shifter but whatever floats your boat. You see I am actually the daughter of an alpha, a very well-known one of our kind unfortunately. 

I also have an older sister and a younger brother, ones I haven’t seen in years. You see an alpha should be a male, one that will be able to take charge and lead the pack with their mate at their side. Sexist I know, but it has always been tradition. So you see when my father got my mother pregnant with my sister Stacy they couldn’t help but be disappointed, but due to her being their first they adored and spoiled her rotten. In my view though and I’m sure many others she was a complete bitch, believing herself to be better than everyone else as she held her nose up over just about everyone.

Then my mother got pregnant with me, the family disappointment they used to call me when I still lived with them at the pack house. They hated me from the minute I was born, the fact I was just another female to them meaning they never actually saw me as their daughter, more of a mistake. Because of this I was treated like a slave, by the time I was able to walk I was bruised and beaten to do as I was told. It got worse as I got older, the labour I was given wearing me out enough that I had no friends and barely any positive interaction with others. My sister was the worst, she hated me with everything she had since she was there princess and I was merely an annoyance which took some of the light off her parents.