Overseas

"Ladies and gentlemen if you can please fasten your seatbelts, we are about to take of'' a male voice boomed over the loudspeaker.

"Luke fasten your seatbelt" I squealed, fastening mine on in the process.

"Okay calm down" he laughed tickling me in my ribs.

I squealed even louder, squirming in my seat as his long fingers travelled up to my arm pits.

"Luke no, no, no, stop" I giggled.

"Not until you kiss me" he teased.

"You know you are a tease, and no I won't kiss you, not now, not ever" I chuckled pulling away from him.

Luke always pulled stunts like that trying to get me to kiss him or say that I loved him. It was funny as he wasn't serious but he sounded so sincere when he says it to your face.

"I know, I never get your kisses" Luke smiled sadly.

You would think we were going out but Luke has done that to me ever since we were little so I knew he was joking. Luke was tall and lanky build with very pale skin, almost like ivory. His eyes though were the iciest blue with a matching smile that screamed safe and reliable. With messy, dark black hair he was good looking. Almost too good looking.

The plane started rumbling along the long runway. I grew a little scared as I had never been on a plane this big before and it seemed like it was going to fall apart at any moment, so I grabbed Luke's hand tightly in mine. He looked at me with a reassuring smile.

Luke had been on many aeroplanes before as his father is a business manager that had to do stock reports in various different places. He always took Luke with him and those times were the hardest for me. I always missed him terribly.

The plane had stopped rumbling and was flying smoothly, so I loosened my grip on Luke's hand. Though the first class seat were wide and comfortable I was leaning closely into Luke. It was a habit of mine. I always leaned close into anyone who was near enough. I sighed and went to get my phone out to text Mom but I remembered that there was no signal up here.

The air steward came around asking if we wanted anything to eat or drink. Luke ordered a Gin and Tonic and I ordered an Orange Juice. He handed us our drinks and pushed on.

"You know there are some good movies on planes, sometimes they even have movies that are still showing in the cinema" Luke commented.

"Mmmhhhmm" I mumbled as I pulled my headphones out.

I plugged them into the T.V and was handed the remote by Luke. I chose 'The Conjuring' as I felt like watching a really scary movie. The movie started and almost instantly I regretted watching it. But I couldn't stop watching it, Luke would tease me for being to scared. The only eighteen year old to get scared watching 'The Conjuring'. As one of the main characters was falling down to the basement, I screamed and gripped Luke's hand so tightly it was shaking. I couldn't take any more of it so I turned it off.

"You scared Blair"? Luke grinned.

"No, I just didn't feel like watching it anymore" I stamered.

Luke gave me a long look.

"Fine, I was a bit scared, got a problem with that"? I snapped.

"Blair, being afraid is not something to be ashamed of" Luke murmered, as he pulled me in  for a hug.

I pulled away from the hug more relaxed now.

"Luke you know you're the best friend ever" I said, smiling like an idiot.

"You will always be my best friend" Luke said sincerely.

                                                                                         ***

I woke up feeling very comfortable. I realized the reason for that was becasue Luke and I both had our chairs folded down so the seats were like a double bed. I tried to move but realised that Luke's arms were wrapped around my body. I moved slightly, trying not to wake him.