Caught

"Hey  Luke how are we paying for this trip"? I asked. I had never thought about who or how we are paying for the trip.

"Your Mom used some of the money from your fathers will" Luke said carefully, knowing this was a touchy subject.

My father was going on a business trip with Luke's father, Luca. But Luca didn't want to leave because his wife Amelia was giving birth to their baby girl. My father boarded the plane alone and at 4 o clock in the morning we got a phone call. Mom was on the phone for a while and she eventually told me that the plane my father was on had crashed and that there were no survivors.

"Oh okay" I said feeling a bit hurt that mom was using dad to get me to England.

"Hey, cheer up Blair we are going to have lots of fun" Luke said trying to cheer me up while giving the taxi driver some money.

"I know I can't hold onto him forever" I sighed. "Hey we are here" I cried out in surprise.

Luke smiled at me as he opened the door of the taxi. He walked round and opened my door. I stepped out into a puddle. I was shocked by the puddle and tripped on the curb. I started falling, hands wildly grappling the air when someone caught me. My rescuer lifted me upright and turned me around to face him.

"Thanks" I mumbled looking down, embarrassed. I looked up and saw a pair of Emerald green eyes.

"Anytime" he said, staring at me.

I realized who it was and started to panic. It was Harry Styles and I just tripped. How could I be such an idiot.

"I'm sorry" I said apologetically.

"What are you sorry for"? Harry asked curiously.

"For bothering you".

"I am always willing to save a beautiful girl from falling into a puddle".

My cheeks flushed red.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles" he introduced himself.

"Are you okay"? Luke said rushing to my side, hands full of bags.

"Yeah, Harry caught me" I answered.

"Harry"?.

"Yeah" I said turning around, but no one was there, Harry had disappeared.

"Maybe we should go inside" Luke said leading me through the doors.