maybe.

Coming down the ladder, after putting the lid to the manhole back in place. A considerably dangerous and a pain in the ass. Unnecessarily heavy in your case but you bit your tongue through it.
You landed in the dank water and covered your nose with the sleeve of your sweater. Grateful for the combat boots you always wore. They tore at your Achilles heel. Making your feet sore at times but they lasted longer than anything like it was nothing.
Trudging through the sewers you followed (and prayed it was) the right pipe line. They said you could tell if you look at the markings on it. They were blunt scratches, hard to see in the dark of the sewer. So you always checked twice, rather. Your paranoia did. You knew you were close when you heard raph yell after mikey. "OH YOU SONOFA-" followed by a humorously loud scream. you heard a loud bang, then. Not like and explosion rather someone fell. Hearing a final yell before stomping and a door slamming shut. You made your way forward towards the noise.you saw an opening of light and some disruptive chatter. "It was just a prank brah, chill!" He yelled after raph. " shut it mikey, you'll make it worse." Leo seethed
"Make what worse?"
"His temper shell for brains!" Donnie scolded, finishing off before you walked in.
Looking over at the opening of their home they saw you standing sheepishly. Rolling up your sleeves and smiling.
"YO, my main boy is back,my dudes!" Mikey sauntered over to your side and gave a more than bone crushing hug. Setting you down on your feet again, letting his heavy arm rest around your shoulders. " how's it going?" He asked, a toothing grin accompanying his words. Looking up at him you scrunched your face a bit in confusion and distaste. " I think I'm more inclined to ask you that 'my dude'" you mocked. Your tone a little sour. Looking over you saw the floor littered with drops of pink and purple paint. Mikey seemed to catch on and removed his arm from your shoulders. Looking back at him you raised your brow. "Really, out of all things. Not even feathers?" You laughed. You didn't want to make the situation to dramatic. Raph did have a small tendency to over react. Mikey smiled again. Retorting " I know, I even made sure the paint was washable this time, though!"
"Y/n" leo scolded, he looked at you with clear distaste. You raised you hands up to your chest in defence " I know, I know. I just don't like see this big guy all discouraged. He's a bright light ya know?" You patted a Michelangelo's shoulder hard. Giving a sweet smile towards Leo.
Donnie sighed " you're a lost cause in the case scolding and punishment, huh?". Rhetorical question of course. But he had a point. Shaking your head, you smiled. "So what exactly happend?"
"Raph was chillin on the couch, watching TV and mikey got em with the paint balloon. His shell and back of his head is coverd head to toe in pink and purple. Maybe just pink if mikey didn't get him again with the purple balloon." Leo explained. You nodded your head " explains the fall I heard from down there." You pointed.
"Yeah he tripped it was awesome!" Mikey chuckled. "I caught that boy slippin'!" Mikey took this glorious time to cheer himself on, Shaking your head you let your hand fall to Mikey's arm with a hardy slap. An "ow" following after. Leo and donnie were the ones laughing after that. Mikey only greeted with a pout. You walked over to what you assume to be raphs room. Being the only door closed, of course.
All of them looked over in a concerned and curious manner. Leo was the first to speak up then. "Wait your not gonna go beatin' on his door, are ya'?"
"Maybe."
"I can't believe I feel inclined to explain to you what happens if you do that."
You were about to speak up but Leo cut you off.
"Especially, for how long you've known us!"
There was genuine concern, he knows Raphael wouldn't try anything but his temper got in the way sometimes.
"He knows better, firstly. Secondly, he can't be that peeved for something like that with out good reason. It might have gotten in his eye or something." Defending him, you found yourself doing that sometimes.
"Yeah I'd be pretty pissed to if I couldn't see at all." Donnie added, tapping at his glasses doing so.
"Okay but if a valcano goes off in there in not saving you." Leo walked off with that.
"You won't have to!" You yelled down at him. Finally making your way back to Raphael's room door.