hey, hey.

Walking up to raphs door, you knocked at it lightly. Waiting before you spoke up. "Hey, hot shot, its me" a bit of humour in your voice. There wasn't much of an answer, you decided against prying. "Well I'm out here if you still wanna hang." You turned on your heel and walked away from the door. A sudden click and slight creek. Turning your head, the door was unsurprisingly open. A few times you were greeted with that whole temper tantrum scene before actually getting to come in and say "hi" so knowingly, his morals got the better of him.
Just before you turned back, Leo came up to you with a wet rag.
"He's, kinda covered in paint. I'm not even sure if he got a rag to clean up, so.."
Nodding your head, you took the rag and turned towards the door. Sure enough, you found raph, standing idly by his bed. grumbling and scrubbing at his chest and arms with a damp towel. "Close the door, would ya please?"
Kicking your foot back you closed the door. Walking over to hand him the rag. You gave him a questioning gaze. "I heard. I took a shower earlier, s'what pissed me off so bad. Sorry ya had to hear all that, if ya did."
you noted, while he seemed to gratfully take the rag. Rapheal had a tiredness to his words. Something kinda odd hearing from him. "Mikey wear you out that bad?" You joked. Gaining an amused huff. "Nah, just. Couldn't sleep last night is all."
"Oh, i see. Wanna talk?" You stood there a bit awkwardly. Maybe a bad dream again, maybe just to much energy left? You questioned your self.
"Nah, been kinda. I don't know. Just couldn't sleep." That was a lie. He scrubbed behind his neck more vigorously. Trying to disract himself from the question. Maybe nows the time to pry. Taking the towel he was using, you moved behind him. began wiping at his shell. Nudging him to let him know you were helping.
"Are you sure, I know how you are about that stuff. I don't want ya bottling it up." You were still wiping off some wet paint. There wasn't as much as you imagined, but it still got everywhere. You heard a defeated sigh, then.
"I just, been thinking to much."
"May I ask what about?"
"You, April, Casey. I just don't understand."
You tilted your head back a bit, furrowing your brows. Don't understand what? You thought.
"Don't understand that were friends?" You questioned. Raph slouched his head, leaving to sit down on his bed.
"Hey, hey, sorry, you alright?"