cross your fingers.

It was a short while since then. You managed to get mikey to apologize after getting raph out of his room. Since that you just hung around, played games and talked shit. Not much else.
Well, maybe something else. You were talking to Donnie at some point. Sparing details it was about Raphael. A bit out of context. You two didn't do Much together.
"I don't know, maybe its just a thing. I don't know. Never mind."
"No, not never mind, are you kidding? That's awesome. Listen, I'm not gonna push but maybe you should just, tell em'?"
Donnie had a bit of pep in his words. you looked at the taller terrapin in a bit of surprise. "You know we don't do much together. My dude, we barely talk most of time, I forget his damn name sometimes."
A laugh escaped the both of you. Donnie kept moving around his experiment table. You were both in his lab. He said he was making some, " rapid healing cream". An outrageous concept but you'd believe just about anything since meeting them. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean feelings are ya' know, invalid. Its more, not letting stuff like that eat you up. It won't be to healthy" donnie explained. Pushing up his glasses, he picked up a test tube, swirling the contents. It was starting to look like cream, alright."maybe. But you guys got enough shit to worry bout, in fighting grounds and in my case. I don't want myself causing more trouble, especially on the whole crush concept." You said, a little deflated
"Are you kidding, we worry about you regardless!" He put the tube back down on a burner. Moving to get something else out of his locker closet. Neat thing they dug up out of the trash yard. "Firstly, fighting grounds is stress relieving, trust me." Pausing a moment before he spoke up again. "And Honestly, letting out feelins' of yours won't change nothing!" His words were a little echoey coming from his locker. You winced at that. You knew what he ment but it came out wrong. "Phrasing donnie boy"
"You know what I mean!"
Pulling out another cream and some other...
"Mutagen?" To you questioned, kinda a bad idea. "Oh" he let out a snort "don't worry, I started dulling this stuff down so its not so intense. If it hits you like this, you'll just like.." His hand went in the air after setting the contents down, teetering his hand "ehhh...id say might feel like a paper cut or razor burn."
"You know what razor burn feels like because...?"
"Don't ask questions youre not prepared to know the answer to."
"Okay"
A rather uncomfortable silence swept through the lab.
"Now I think its about time to finish this up?" Donnie chirped, putting on his gloves he bagan mixing contents blah blah. You never really were big on science, you knew basic concepts, good vocabulary. Never went to into it, but you were good at explaining what donnie said to Raph, Leo or Mike.
"Would you be my humble tester?" Donnie seemed more than a little excited.
"Got a mystery bruise on my leg, its pretty big."
"Oh goodie!"
Both of you laughed, this was gonna be fun. Just cross your fingers and hope it works.

How?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara