UH WHAT

THANKS! SORRY!

                                            ~BELLE LIGHTERSON~:

OKAY. So for the rest of the day, it passed quickly. As the day flew by, instead of the usual mean acts or words that I usually get, everyone left me alone. I mean I had Natalie and Jay. But no one taunted or made fun of me for the rest of the day.

I ignored them, like usual. Thankfully, I didn't see James in any of my classes.

I mentally cried when I realized what time it is. But it was unavoidable. The last class of the day.

GYM.

URGH.

Obviously, I hate gym. I like to watch the sports and very rarely ever play them.

BUT I HATE RUNNING.

Natalie hugged Jay before he left for his history class. The one class I didn't have with Jay AND Natalie.

I sighed as I dragged myself into the changing rooms with Natalie.

We changed quickly into the shorts, but of course! I left my shirt at home.

I groaned, "..Natalie.... do you have an extra shirt I can get back to you later? I think ive left mine at home."

Natalie snickered, "Hahaha.. here." she threw me a rolled up shirt.

"Thanks, Nat." I quickly changed into it.

Looking into the mirror, I mentally screamed. Natalie is much flatter and skinnier than I am- so her shirt is very tight. Of course.

GREAAAATT

I sighed, tying my sneakers. Natalie smiled apologetically, "Sorry, Bells. "

"Its fine. Lets just get going." I smiled, leaving the changing rooms.

Natalie and I exited the changing room, walking over to our spots, sitting down.

Natalie smirked as we sat down, nudging me with her elbow.

"What?" I asked.

Natalie smirked, "Didn't you notice how every guy is lookin at you? Dang girl!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right. I'm not falling for that one."

Natalie snorted, "HAHHAHA!"

I sighed, shaking my head.

God knows what's going on inside of her head.

A few minutes later, the couches came out and we started GYM.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! WE'RE GOING TO RUN AT LEAST 2 LAPS- BUT DO 3 LAPS IN TOTAL. THEN WE CAN PLAY SOME SPORTS!" Couch Kays shouted.

We all walked outside to the track and everyone started running as the couches watched.

I moaned, "Really? We have to run at least 2 laps? Urgh!"

Natalie sighed, "Let's just get it over with."

I sighed before we started to run.

After jogging two laps, we started walking the last lap.

Natalie panted, "..heh,.. so..that guy from English is staring at you again.." She pointed to a familiar figure on the other side of the track.

I followed her pointing and gasp, quickly turning away.

James.

AWW CRAP

JAMES IS IN THIS CLASS!

awww heck no!

Natalie snickered, as we continued walking.

I sighed. Finally, the couch called us in.

Everyone ran inside into the gym.

"OKAY. THE BASKETBALL TEAM AND THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM WITH TAKE TURNS TEACHING AND PLAYING WITH TWO SEPERATE GROUPS." Couch shouted.

Then the couch listed off names, separating us into two groups.

Sadly, Natalie was on Team 2. The group that goes to the Volleyball group first.

I didn't know whether I should feel upset or thrilled that James was also on Team 2, with Natalie.

Unfortunately, I got Leia on my team, which is Team 1.

Leia is what you might call, the queen of the school. You know, like the ones in the movies, the mean, cruel, freakin idiot that has kisses every boy in school.

I mentally cried. Leia and her gang of girls smirked and waved at me.

I saw Natalie flash me an sad smile.

The basketball team walked in with the volleyball team. The volleyball team went over to the other side of the gym, where team 2 was. As the basketball team walked over to my team, I internally cried.

I'm doing a lot of internally freaking out today.

The whole basketball team was all guys. And of course, Leia being Leia and her gang were going to flirt with EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF .THEM. While they try to teach us.

Of course.

Leia started flirting with some of them while two of the basketball team came over to me and another guy.

The guy next to me started to dribble with the other basketball member.

A basketball member walked up to me, "Hello." He had light brown hair, tan skin, was tall, and had brown eyes.

"Hi. I-I'm Belle." I smiled.

He chuckled, "I'm Zeke. So do you know anything about basketball?"
I smiled apologetically, "No, sorry. I usually just watch sports. Sorry."

Zeke smiled, "Eh don't worry about it. Ill teach you a few things. Here."

Zeke takes my hand and places it on a basketball he was holding.

"This is how you hold it. And you stand like this.." Zeke does a stance and I try to copy it.

"Like this?" I ask.

Zeke smiles "That's it. But uh- here."

Zeke walks behind me, pressing me against him, while doing his little stance.

I blush slightly. I focused on basketball though. 

A sudden familiar voice shouted from across the gym,

"GET. AWAY. FROM. HER."

AWWW CRAP!