Sleepover

thanks! Sorry- again sorry for the short chapters! I am doing longer ones. soon.

                                               ~Belle Lighterson~:

   Natalie and I drove to her ordinary two-story house. Just like she said, her parents were gone. I tugged my suitcase up into her room, setting it in the corner. She jumped on to her bed, sitting up. Her room looked almost exactly like mine, but with more hot pink items.

I sighed, sitting on the bed next to Natalie.

Natalie asked again, curiously, "..So any idea why James kidnapped you?"

I shook my head no, "I'm sorry- I just have no idea why. "

Natalie put a finger on her chin, looking like she was thinking,

"Hmm.. maybe he thought you were pretty enough and fell in love with you!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "Always such the romantic, Nat. But I highly doubt it. "

I gestured to my stomach, continuing, "..James would've picked someone much skinner- like Leia or someone- prettier and skinnier."

Natalie frowned, scolding me, "Don't every say that kind of crap, Bells. You're beautiful."

Rolling my eyes again, I shook my head.

 Don't get me wrong! I think I am kind of pretty- I guess. And I know I'm skinny, even though I have a ball of fat on my stomach, much unlike most girls. But that still doesn't stop my insecurities.

Its stupid. I know-shut up.

Natalie frowned, shrugging, "So.."
I asked, "Oh yeah, how long was I gone?"

Natalie answered, "About a couple of hours. When I woke up, you were gone. It freaked me out! I tried to call you but you left your phone so.."

"Its not like I willingly left with him." I commented.

Ignoring me, Natalie continued, "Its about 8 at night right now.. soo.."

I nodded my head, "Oh okay.."

Natalie sighed, groaning, "What should we doo? "
"Uh- I don't know." I admitted.

After a moment, Natalie squealed, "Let's order pizza or something!"

I gave her a dead-plain look, "Yeah?"
Glaring at me for a moment, Natalie answered, "Yes. Let's go get milkshakes and ice-cream! OH-
She stopped.

I raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"
She whispered, "..maybe I'll go get the milkshakes.."

"Huh?"

She explained in a quiet voice, "..What if James is out there? Looking for you? I'll go get us some milkshakes and order some pizza."

I smiled, "Thanks, Nat. Then we can watch some Netflix or something!" I suggested.

Natalie smiled excitedly at that, "Yes! Okay, okay, Ill be right back!" She jumped up from the bed, running out of the room, down stairs.

"Okay!" I shouted, putting on Netflix on her bedroom TV.

She shouted from down stairs, "IM GOING TO GET US MILKSHAKES!"

"THANKS!" I yelled back, hearing the door slam shut.

I put on Supernatural, before checking my phone.

Looking through it, I texted my parents. I didn't dare tell them anything about the kidnapping, but instead about how Natalie and I were sleeping over at her house. They didn't mind it, but they seemed kind of busy.