ESCAPING

SORRY THANKS- sorry for the short chapters! I'm working really hard right now but soon the chapters will be much much longer.

                                                  ~BELLE LIGHTERSON~:

  I ran as quietly as I could out and down the hallway.

    I didn't see anyone, but loud yelling could be heard clearly as well as the sound of people running. After a minute or two, the whole house, from what I could hear, was dead quiet.

I mentally screamed in victory as I continued running through the hallways. Finally, I came across a flight of stairs, leading to what looks like a gigantic living room. I causiously tip-toed down the stairs, looking for anybody.

 As soon as I stepped on the bottom of the stairs, I looked around. Seeing nobody around.  

Couches, flat screen TV, chairs, an archway leading into what seemed like a kitchen, doo-

KITCHEN! I ran into the empty kitchen. Immediately, I noticed a familer door.

YES!!

Running over, I slowly opened the door. YESS!!!

MY ESCAPPEE!

The door led to a  huge garage filled with all different kinds of cars.

I stepped in, shutting the door before I looked around. I almost screamed with joy when I saw several hooks with keys hanging on it by the garage door. Sprinting over, I grabbed all of the keys. There seemed to be about 20 keys at the very least!

Grabbing one randomly, I hit the unlock button over and over again. Looking around, I finally spotted an small blue car. It was just like the one Natalie has.

Running over, I hopped into the driver's seat, shutting and locking the car doors. I dropped the other keys in the passenger seat, before putting my seat belt on, getting comfortable as quickly as I could. I turned on the car, looking around for a garage door button.

Silently praying, I thanked God when I spotted a black garage door opener. I opened the garage, starting to back out of the garage. I back out of the drive way, noticing the outside of the "house" for the first time.

I snorted, James definitely understated when he called it a "house". IT WAS A FREAKING MANSION.

Looking around wearily, I didn't see anyone yet.

Quickly, I refocused and zoomed out of there. For about 30 minutes, I followed the ashfault road, until the road finally continued out from the entrance of the forest line into the town's familiar houses and shops.   

I laughed, "YES! I DID IT!! I ESCAPED~ HAHAHAHA!"

I turned on the radio, lowly as I focused on the road. About ten to twenty minutes later, I pulled into my driveway. Parking the car, I ran up to my house, leaving the car door open.

Running in my house, I immediately ran upstairs. Nothing seemed out of place as I noticed so far. 

Running into my room, I decided to quickly changed into some blue jeans and a tight gray tanktop, with an unbuttoned red and black plaid shirt over it, and with my brown almost knee-high combat boots. I grabbed my cellphone and my purse, stuffing the phone charger in it. I hurriedly ran a brush through my brown hair, before grabbing a few other little things. Hurriedly, I called Natalie as I grabbed an old orange, flowery suitcase from under my bed.

After a few rings, Natalie picked up,

"Hello?" a groggy girl's voice asked.

I smiled nervously, "Hey, Nat! It's me, Bells."

"BELLE?! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?! I HAVENT LEFT YET- " Natalie shouted.

"Yeah Yeah, I'm fine. I escaped." I started packing my bag, filling it with a few things, my favorites, and my essentials.

Natalie screamed,  " YOU ESCAPED?!"

I laughed, "Yep! IT WAS AWESOME! I WAS LIKE A NINJA! Anyway- " I could hear Natalie mumbling something like "oh my god" over and over again.

Continuing, I packed, "SO, I'm coming over there. I stole his car-"

"I'm already on my to your house. I'll be there in five. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING." Natalie screamed.

I chuckled nervously, "Fine. Hurry up though. "

"Will do." She hung up after that.

I quickly packed everything I could. My favorite clothes, a few favorite and random things, my essentials, and some stuff. After a few minutes, I decided to put my make up on. I probably look like a mess right now and I don't wanna freak out Natalie even more than she already is.

Looking into the mirror, looking kind of a mess,  I quickly put some make up on. Soon enough, I heard a car drive up to the house. Tensing, I ran over and grabbed a random book off one of my many shelves. I could hit him with it if its James.

Stupid. I know.

I stood, ready to hit anybody as I heard someone enter the house and start to walk up the stairs. I held my breath when the stopped at my door, slowly opening it.

I screamed bloody murder, prepared to attack.

Natalie screamed back. We stopped after a few seconds, laughing our butts off.

Natalie scowled then, hugging me, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I  hugged back before letting go to grab my purse and suitcase. "I'll tell you about it, but lets do it someplace else before someone kidnaps me again."

Rushing down stairs and to the car, I threw my suitcase in the back seat. I ran back to the house, locking it up before running back to the car.  Natalie quickly just as I, hopped in the driver's seat, locking the doors.

Natalie then took off faster than a bullet.

Natalie asked, "Okay, spill. Where have you been?! I've been so worried! Who-"

I sighed, "James kidnapped me. I-I don't know why, but he did. He's crazy!"

Natalie shook her head, "God- I almost called the police but I didn't know what to do.. uhh because some stuff happened and my parents kind of took my phone away until I did a bunch of chores. IT TOOK FOREVEERR URGH."

I sighed, releaxing, "Yeah, I'm sorry. " I was about to ask why didn't she just tell her parents I was kidnapped but then- I remembered how once, when were younger, she tried to do that as a prank.. it didn't end well.

"DONT BE! FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN, YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!" Natalie laughed.

Smiling, I agreed, "True. But still. Chores- urgh. So uh .. I think I should hide out with you until James cools off or something.. I'm not sure."

Natalie nodded her head yes, "Of course! But um.. my parents just kind of left for a small trip to my Aunt's the next town over as I was leaving.. so we have the day to ourselves now. "

"Okay.. Thanks." I thanked her.

Natalie shrugged, "What else are best friends for- other than to help you out when you get kidnapped by a crazy idiot?"

I smiled, shrugged too, "Eh.. cookies?"
Natalie looked at me, "Yes, Belle. Cookies too. " she rolled her eyes.