Personal Story #2

A/N:

Just to remind you all, you can send in stories or confessions regarding glamour/manipulation.
I decided to write another personal story since I only have one so far.

This happened a while ago in gym class. So, I have this teacher who always wants us to come to gym class changed but never actually "disciplines" people who don't. So one day, I decided to wear a shirt dress and tights because I felt like it (I don't care and I still hardly ever come changed on gym days up until now😂) so the teacher was really salty that day and actually yelled at me and the two other girls who didn't come changed. She also said she was going to put us in another class which scared the hell out of me so being the person I am, I glamoured her out of fear. As soon as she was going to escort us, she said "you better have a good reason," to all three of us. The two girls said they wanted to look nice or something like that (yes, girls in my school are brats) but then I gave her a reason and she actually believed me and let me stay! :)

A/N #2:

This is so random but would anyone enter a writing contest if I hosted one? Just curious.
Oh and please don't forget to leave a vote for every chapter you read! :D