Rant #1

I'm doing TLC rants on here. I really hope you guys can agree with me.

I HATE when people say TLC is "boring" or "too descriptive" like excuse me?  First of all, I bet you these people didn't even finish the first chapter of Cinder and are just too quick to judge the series. 

Let me just start off by saying Cinder is not boring!!!

I'm very picky when it comes to books. And trust me, I am. But Cinder was hands down the most interesting, most intriguing, most addicting book I've read which is pretty fascinating because 1. I've read a lot of mediocre books and 2. The last time I was addicted to a book series, I was like 12. 

I don't know about you but when I read Kaider in the first chapter, I was like "these two are gonna be death of me." Why? They had A LOT of chemistry in just one chapter. I'm not a big fan of book ships because all the ones I read were cliché and boring. But again, I don't know how Marissa Meyer does it but hands down to her for writing the most realistic and beautiful ships ever!!!

Okay... Back to the topic, Cinder is probably the last book on Earth that would be considered "boring". I have way too much points to state but if you really wanna know then message me and I will be more than happy to go on a five hour rant on why Cinder isn't boring.

The series obviously has to be descriptive or else we wouldn't know what in the world was happening. But like I said up there, there's more reasons but they're too long to state so message me :)

Comment TLC topics to rant about! :)