Rant #2

Scarlet. Oh Scarlet.

I have mixed emotions with that book but I'll just get into it.

One reason I didn't exactly "like" it was because of the let down that the cliffhanger in Cinder left me on. Dr. Erland tells Cinder to escape and meet him in Africa. But instead of following with the plan, Cinder decides to find Michelle Benoit alongside Carswell Thorne (I will rant about him in a second, just wait guys!) to learn more about her past. But that doesn't happen. Why? Because Michelle was dead when Cinder found Scarlet and Wolf (RIP Michelle Benoit) so basically Cinder wasted her time. And Thorne's. Marissa could've added a separate storyline for Cinthorne (yes, I ship them a little but my heart belongs to Kaider) I wanted a platonic Cinthorne relationship.

I'm gonna be 100% honest and say that the best part about the book was MEETING THORNE MY BAE❤️❤️ I love him too much to explain. He's literally the best! And don't get me started on how hard I laughed when him and Cinder met 😂 (she literally fell from the roof and he's like "do you need help going back to your cell?" Or something) yeah it was funny! 😂

If you guys want, you can comment topics for me to rant about! :)

A/N: I literally have a science unit test on Monday and I didn't even study OOPS. But I don't care. I'm gonna end the mechanic soon and I might end this I'm not sure... But I'm gonna start writing a new FanFiction (yes, it's TLC related) and I'm gonna have a cast and playlist ready when my I publish my first chapter. (I'm still deciding on the name but it's hard lol)