How He Asks You Out

Henry: He asked you out by putting a sticky note inside the book you were reading. You were really surprised but really happy at the same time. You said yes obviously.

Killian: He asked you out on his ship while you were sailing at night. He offered to take you sailing and you didn't expect anything. But when he asked you out you were so excited that you might have jumped off the ship

Neal: You had invited him over to play some video games at your place when out of the blue he strait up asked you. You really liked him and had really wanted him to ask you. When he finally did it was one of the most amazing moment of your life.

Peter Pan: You were sitting on a log watching the lost boys do there weird dance thing around the fire. You kinda liked Pan and wanted him to ask you out but he was focused more on the lost boys them you. But when he came up to you and nervously asked you, you couldn't even speak. You just hugged him really tightly.

Felix: Blunt. He was very blunt. He said he wanted to talk to you and them asked you do you want to go out with him. You were kind of nervous at first when he asked you cause you didn't know what to say. But you ended up saying yes.

Jefferson: It had been two weeks since you first dropped Grace at her house and now it was daily. You walked Grace home from school daily. But one day when you dropped her off Jefferson wasn't acting like himself. It was like something was on his mind. So you asked him what was in his mind. He said will you go out with me and you said yes because you liked him a lot.

Robin Hood: You were eating at Granny's when Robin walked in and went strait to where you were sitting. He sat down and said "You, Me. 6 o'clock. I will pick you up." Didn't really give you much information but you soon figured out he was asking you out.

A/N: this one didn't take as long which is good! I loved writing this one btw!!!