First Kiss/ Him Asking You To Be His Girlfriend

Henry: You were at the park sitting on a bench reading your new favorite book The Maze Runner. Ever since you met Henry you have become a lot more confident. Anyways, you had just started reading this book and it was really good. You were so into reading that you didn't even notice that a person came and sat next to you. This person tapped you on the shoulder and you gasped or well sorta gasped. You were cut off by someones lips on yours. Your eyes were closed for some odd reason but, when you opened them you were staring right at Henry. He pulled away seeing the shock on your face. "Oh my gosh, I don't what just came over me?" He exclaimed with a worried look on his face. "Henry, it's fine. I kind of liked it. I thought you were some random person at first but, when I realized it was you everything was ok." You explained blushing your freaking face off. You looked down causing your glasses to slide down your nose a little. "Hey I wanted to ask you something." He said to you, scratching the back of his neck. You looked up and nodded. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking you strait in the eyes. You smiled and nodded. He smiled back and hugged you tightly. Best. Day. Ever.

Killian: You were having a terrible day today. You got into a fight with your mom, tried to a get a job at two places but they all said I wouldn't be good for it, and while I was eating at Granny's, Ruby accidentally tripped and spilled another persons food on me. Could this day get any worse? You were now sitting on the side of the docks where you first met Killian, just thinking about how terrible the day has been. You heard foot steps coming up the docks but, didn't bother looking to see who it was. "I thought I would find you here." You heard the familiar voice say from behind you. You didn't reply. "Hey, I can see by the look in yours eyes that you have had a bad day. So I hope that what I'm about to ask you will cheer you up." He sighed grabbing your hands. You looked up to see him smiling at you. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. Your face quickly went from sad to shocked. You just sat there looking at him like this was some sort of joke. Then you finally replied, "Yes, I would love to." He sighed and felt like a bunch of weight was just lifted of his shoulders. "Now there is one more thing I want to do." He stated smirking. He pulled you in close and kissed you with passion. You kissed back instantly. This just completely made your day a whole lot better. 

Neal: You worked at a small coffee shop in Storybrooke. Today was one of those days when there were like no costumers. You were bored out of your mind! You were just leaning against the counter when you heard the bell that was on the door ring. You looked up and saw Neal. "Wow, you don't know how happy I am to see you." You sighed coming out from behind the counter and walking over towards him. "Just thought I would stop by and see how you were doing." He stated. "Thanks." You mumbled tapping your foot on the ground. "Ok, what's wrong?" He questioned. "I'm bored out of my freaking mind!" You practically yelled. "Well, I could give your mind something to think about." He smirked. "Yeah? Like what?" I asked him. He then leaned in and kissed you and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" "I u-umm y-yes." You stuttered out trying to wrap your head around what just happened. "Well then, how about you leave early and you and I can go have lunch somewhere." He suggested grabbing your hands. You nodded and walked out the door. Your not bored any more!

Peter Pan: Well ever since your first date he has called you his girlfriend. Does the guy even bother to ask? You were walking around the woods just thinking. You never really got a moment to yourself since your were either with Pan or hanging around the lost boys. "Why do the lost boys keep telling me stories about Pan and how bad he was? Why do they say that he acts like a completely different person around me?" I thought out loud. "Maybe it's because you are changing me for the better and I love you." You heard a voice say from behind you. You turned around to come face to face with Pan. "Wait y-you l-love me?" I gasped in shocked. He nodded and came closer to you. "I have loved you since you first arrived on Neverland." He spoke. "I-I love you too." You spoke. He wrapped his arms around your waist and closed the gap between you two. You felt protected in his arms and knew that when you told him you loved him you meant it.

Felix: "Y/N? Where the heck are you? If we don't get back to Pan soon then he will most likely kill me." You heard Felix yell. You giggled from your hiding spot in the bushes. Then all of a sudden you were knocked down to the ground. "Found You." Felix stated. "Awww." You pouted crossing your arms over your chest. "Come on, we need to get back to Pan and the lost boys." Felix said pulling you up off the ground. "Fine." You groaned and started walking in the direction of Pan and the lost boys. "Oh I was going to ask you earlier but, will you be my girlfriend?" Felix asked as you were walking. "Love to." You answered. He put his arm around your shoulder as you walked. When you finally got to your destination he pulled you in for a hug and kissed the top of your head. You blushed and he walked away. "So now we a pair of lovers on Neverland? Uggh!" You heard Pan's voice say as he came out from behind a tree. "Oh shut up." You sassed and walked away going to find Felix.  

Jefferson: You were walking home with Grace when you got a text on your phone. You pulled it out and opened the text. It was from Jefferson. (J= Jefferson and Y= You)

J- Hey I need to ask you something

Y- Sure go right ahead

J- Will you be my girlfriend?

Y- YES!!! *Gives virtual kiss*

A/N: I'm so sorry that Jefferson's was so crappy. Also sorry I didn't do Robin. I ran out of ideas!