How You Hug

Henry: You were only a little bit shorter than him. So he didn't have to go through all the trouble to hug you. He would wrap his arms around your shoulders and lay his head on your head. You would wrap your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest. This made you feel like you were protected.

Killian: Your a lot shorter than him. So when you hugged you either wrapped your legs around his waist and yours arms around his neck or you would wrap your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest listening to his heart beat. Listening to his heart beat helped you calm down.

Neal: You were about the same height so when you hugged he would have his arms around your waist and you would have your arms around his torso and have your head on his shoulder. He always would hold you tightly so you felt safe.

Peter Pan: Height honestly didn't matter when you hugged. You would always come up behind him and either hug him from behind or jump onto his back wrapping your legs around his waist. He always had the fear of losing you so when you can up behind him he would know that you were still there.

Felix: You and Felix hugged like Killian except you would have your head on his shoulder. The lost boys and Pan thought you guys were adorable when you hugged.

Jefferson: He is a lot taller then you! Sometimes he will hug you from behind and lay his head on your head or he will pick you up and hug you. The fact that you were shorter than him didn't effect you at all. You liked the hugs he gave you.

Robin Hood: He liked sneaking up behind you and hugging your from behind. His arms were around your waist and your hand would be placed over his. People thought it was adorable that you do that.