Chapter 10

Mabel POV

"Grunkle Stan! I'm going to the forest to look for Dipper again!" I yelled, and I ran towards the front door. I raced throught the door before he could answer. It was the second time that day that I was going to search for him, but I was really desperate. These three days were the most horrible days of my life. I woke up without Dipper, ate breakfast without Dipper, went outside without Dipper, looked TV without Dipper, go to bed without Dipper... everything I used to did everything together with him, but now he was gone. For three days. Stan and Ford said I had to stay calm, but they didn't understand a thing! My brother was gone, and I needed to find him.

My calls for Dipper echoed between the trees, but there wasn't any response. Where on earth could he be? Why did he walk away? Does he hate me?

A thousand questions were racing through my mind, but no answers. All of a sudden I heard a sound, like somebody, or something, was walking around. I felt my whole body fill with hope.

"Dipper! Dipper, is that you?" I yelled. No answer. But I kept screaming, calling and yelling his name. He has to be here, I could feel it! I ran into the direction I sound came from. When I came closer, I heard the same sound, but then it stopped, suddenly. I began walking a little slower, being more aware of my surroundings.

Then I heard a loud sound, right next to me. My head snapped towards the sounds and I saw a silhouette behind the bushes. I couldn't see it well, but I immediatly knew it was Dipper.

"Dipper! Oh my god, I was so worried!" I screamed and I tackled him in a hug. Tears from happiness and relief filled my eyes. I never felt so relieved in my life. Dipper was found, and everything would become the way it was, I was sure of it! And if I wanted something, I would do anything to make it reality! Mabel power! Yeah!

But I started to feel odd and uncomfortable when he didn't hug me back. All the warmth he usually had was gone. So I just stepped back and looked at him. I gasped when I saw his arms.

They were covered in cuts, some of them still bleeding. His arms were amost completly red, and I couldn't do anything but stare. My eyes filled with tears again, but not from happiness this time.

"D-Dipper? What did you do with your arms?" I stuttered. He didn't say anything. Dippers face was cold, emotionless. For a small moment I saw a small, almost sadistic smile on his face, but in a snap it dissapeared and was replaced by the cold expression. His voice was even colder.

"You shouldn't had come here." He said. What? Sadness filled my chest. Why was he acting this way? Tears filled my eyes, but Dipper didn't paid attention to it.

Why did you think I ran away, Mabel? Just leave me alone and live your happy life without me." My face stretched in a hurted expression when he said those words. Why?

"Dipper wh-" I started, but he interrupted me.

"No Mabel. I don't want your complaining. Just go away." I started to became a little angry, but I didn't want it to let it win. It would only lead into worse situations.

"But Dipper, I just want to know why you ran away!" When I said that, I saw Dipper would gave me the satisfaction to tell me. Finally.

"Well, if you want to know it so badly... The reason in simple. You. I ran away because of you." All the positive feelings, all the hope everything would became the same as always, was blown away just by a couple words. Me? I started to cry again.

''Me? What did I do Dipper?" I cried. I wanted to know so badly. If I knew, I could fix it!

"Isn't it obvious Mabel?" Dipper continued.