Chapter 13

Ford POV

This demon... My own nephew turned against us. I had done a test on Dipper if anything paranormal was inside him or influenced him the days he was missing. I was shocked when I saw the all-so-familiar triangular form in his body. (A/N the test can only see if something is inside a body, not how much. Thats why Ford believes Dipper is a full demon. But Dippers only a half one.)

Dipper had joined Bill. He was a demon.

How could I not see it earlier? Dipper had shown the blue flames. He didn't trust anybody, was distant and mean. Just like a demon. Just like Bill.

Dipper was just standing in front of me, saying that nothing happened to him. Pleading his sister to help him. That filthy, dirty manipulating liar.

"Die, you demon!" I screamed and fired another couple lasers. The demon avoided all the lasers, reacting way to fast to be completly human. Mabel tried to stop me, but nothing could convince me that this was our old Dipper. This thing.

"Please! Listen to me! Please... please... don't... don't kill me..." Dipper pleaded. I groaned and shooted three more lasers. The being slowly backed away, he was really scared. Just like I thought. That little bastard.

His back touched the wall. He was trapped, he couldn't go anywhere. This was my change.

"Pl-please... don't kill me! I-I didn't do anything! Please... I... I... I don't want to die..." The being begged. Ugh. Pathetic. Then I pulled the trigger, but then I suddenly felt a horrible burning pain. The wall behind me hitted me hard when I slammed against it. All my breath left my body, causing me to gasp. Same as my family. A soft crack filled my ears, and looking up, i saw that Dippers chest was bleeding heavily. I was managed to hit him before he hitted me! Ugh, the pain was undescribable, but I still won. No. The Pines won.

"You... How could you? Y-" Mabel stood up and ran towards the demon when she saw him clunching his hands on the shot hole. He was on his knees, with an expression of pure angst and disbelief. Heh, thats what he deserves, that traitor. Trying to kill me... He got what he deserved.

Mabel held Dipper in her arms, and they where both tearing up. Mabels sadness tortured me, more than the burning pain in my chest. But I was scared to. Dipper could attack Mabel any moment...

I glared at the being who caused all this, only feeling pure hatred. Dipper glared back, same hate in his eyes.

It still hurted to shoot my nephew, I never wanted it. Glad that this wasnt my nephew. It was a traitor, a being who slowly slipped away into darkness. A small pity, thats what I felt when I realised how miserbale Dipper must have been those days. He was a really clever kid, and he could've been a good apprentice. But he made the wrong choices, the wrong path ans now he was suffering the consequences. Littarelly.

"Dipper... W-,what h-happened to y-you Dipper? Why... Why are you like this?" My broken brunette niece cried. Good question, wish I knew.

Hestitation made an entrance. Maybe Mabel was right? Maybe I should've let Dipper explain? Maybe it really wasn't his fault? Did I make the right choice by killing my nephew?
I shook away the inner fight. No, the test had shown that Dipper was a demon. It had to be true.

"He isn't Dipper anymore, Mabel..." My voice was filled with pain. God, he really did a number on me. That brat.

Mabel shook her head. Oh, when will she learn...

"I don't believe that! He's... He's still my bro-bro! P-please...PLease d-dont... die! I-I still need you! Y-you're still m-my sweet D-Dippingsauce. I know y-you didn't mean those words in the forest!"