Chapter 17

Hey everyone!

Before you start reading the new chapter, I have to say something important. I had some trouble with publishing this chapter. One half was published, the other half dissapeared for some reason. You can see it on the laptop, but not on the phone. To solve this problem, I published the first half of the chapter and the dissapeared half of the chapter in two seperate parts. Thats why it's very short and has an weird ending. I hope everything will be alright now. If not, please leave a comment and I'll try to solve the problem!

Stay sadist!

Ford POV

"So, I improved the memory gun. The only thing we need to do now is to locate Dipper and try to erase his memory. Then we need to keep him away from Bill, or any other paranormal, if we want him not being influenced by him again."

Every person on the table nodded in agreement. After the anger, sadness and confusion from the incident, we all decided we needed to get Dipper back. And not the Dipper we had encountered just a day ago, but the old Dipper. That curious, happy Dipper, who was always in for an adventure. Who always wanted to know new things, and who always begged me to let him help me on my newest inventions. It was a smart kid, and I missed him. It wasn't my intention to kill my nephew. If I could've done it any other way, I would've done that. But there wasn't any other way. If I hadn't shot him, he would've caused a lot of trouble and hurt, if he wanted it or not. It was better if he was with Bill now, so Bill wouldn't bother us for a while. We would be safe, and we could think of a plan. So we did. We came to a conclusion quite fast, and now we were trying to locate where Dipper was.

"Maybe he is in the Nightmare Realm?" Stanley suggested, but he didn't sound very sure. I shook my head.

"That's impossible, Stanley. Dipper can't survive in such circumstances, even when he is a demon. He is simply too new to experience the horrors of the Realm."

"But you survived in there to, right? Why can't Dipper survive there if you can?" Mabel said. Immediately a flash of memories and flashback flew through my head.

Horrible monsters...

fire...

destruction...

death everywhere...

Apperantly I was staring, because Mabel said:

"Grunkle Ford? Are you alright? That wall isn't really interesting..." She glanced at the wall where I was staring at. I snapped out of my trance and sighed.

"Sorry, Mabel... I.. I was just lost in my thoughts. B-But the reason that Dipper can't survive in the Nightmare Realm and I can is because of our mental health. Dipper is to young to handle the horrors of the Realm. I can because I'm older and more experienced with horrible and paranormal creatures than Dipper. But I know Bill has some tricks on his sleeve, so we need to hurry. If Bill manages to get Dipper to the Nightmare Realm, it's impossible to get him back. Your brother would be forever lost. Thats why we need to find Dipper as fast as possible."

A silence fell after I said the last sentence. We all looked at the dangerous looking weapons who were laying in front of us. Suddenly, Mabel snatched one off the table and held in in the air while yelling:

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's save my brother!"