Home.

Sam and Taurtis met up with Grian after school and would hang out with him. Grian came back from England after he moved in with the two boys. So now, he lived with them. Grian opened the door as they arrived at the front of their apartment's door, putting the key in he opened it. "Guys, want anything to drink?" Grian asked the silent Sam and Taurtis who was fixing his hair. "Yeah sure." Taurtis replied still doing his hair, Sam just nodded at Grian and took his seat at their couch. "Soo.." Taurtis started uncomfortable with Sam plopping down next to him. "What's up with you today?" Taurtis asked gaining his attention. Sam looked at him surprised. His cheeks shaded a light pink, once again. Taurtis looked at him confused. "I-I don't want to talk about it." Sam said avoiding Taurtis' look. Taurtis sighed. What was he supposed to do about this? "If you're ready you can talk to me about anything." Taurtis spoke as he stood up to help Grian with the drinks. Taurtis doesn't understand. He'd only be weirded out. Sam thought to himself. He sighed as he felt hopeless. Maybe being around the guys would cheer him up.

Sam sat up straight as the two other boys sat beside him, he smiled and took the glass that Grian handed him. "How about we play Zelda?" Taurtis suggested, Grian joined him and Sam was going to take a shower. He could hear the two start up their game and select their characters when he turned on the shower. The crack of the knob turning on could be heard as the water started splashing. It left Sam to think about Taurtis and Grian and the game, how Taurtis would always be competitive and way to into the game. It was adorable. He would always find a way to trick Sam so he could beat him, even if he was better than him, his smile let him melt and when his eyes found their way to his and the contact locked he could feel a rush going through him, what was Sam doing? Was he in love with his best friend?

He was sure it was just his adoration for him.

Sam turned off the shower drying his hair, he quickly put on a T-Shirt and shorts before heading down the stairs. When he was all the way down he was greeted by his friends giving him a smile. He walked over to the kitchen behind them and got himself a quick snack. He walked back over to his friends and sat next to them. "Jees, get your wet hair out of the way, you're distracting me." Taurtis joked at Sam. Sam raised a brow and shook his head so the splatters of water would be everywhere. Grian and Taurtis groaning, wiped their faces from the water.