Vacation

The boys had their bags packed as they were in line to enter the airplane on their way to France. They would be staying at a camping with it's own pool, pizzaria and playground. Hell they even had a lake nearby only a few stairs down.
  Taurtis was dreaming about their trip as Grian snapped his fingers in front of him to gain the dark haired's attention. Taurtis got out of his trance and looked over to Grian sternly watching him to see if he responded. Taurtis quickly replied with a blush and looked away from the blonde as Grian was confused by Taurtis blushing for him and got a little red himself thinking on why the hell he would blush. "Tickets please?" The woman at the register asked. Dom handed 4 tickets as they were scanned. They got in easily and took their seats when Dom INSISTED Taurtis and Sam would be separated. Dom ended up sitting next to Taurtis himself, he backed down in the chair sitting crossed armed blushing the hell outta himself as Taurtis just grinned as soon as Dom looked his way. Grian found the scene highly amusing as Sam just sat next to him staring out of the window. Sam was thinking, thinking about Taurtis and himself. Taurtis is flirting with all of us. But he only does...stuff, to me. Is he just playing us? What is he planning on doing? Oh I'm so confused! Is what he thought. Poor Sam, he was having a hard time sorting his feelings.
  Taurtis looked to his side to see a cornered Dom, between him and the window. Dom had his earplugs in when looking out the window watching the people take the steps to get ready for lift off. Taurtis grinned as Dom noticed his gaze when he looked his way. He immediately blushed and looked away. What is Taurtis doing!? Why am I blushing? Why am I even next to him!? Dom was frustated. He likewise as Sam, couldn't sort out his feelings. "Passengers, fasten your seatbelts and get ready for take off." The speaker spoke, a man came in showing instructions on how to use the safety measures. Dom quickly buckled up as Taurtis saw his tension in his actions. Do I really have this effect on him? I was only playing around. He chuckled as he fastened his seatbelt himself. Laying down the plane started moving as Sam shrieked in surprisement. His ears shot up as Grian chuckled at Sam's fear. Sam's ears drooped as he scooted down his chair when Grian teasingly pet him earning a glare from Sam. Taurtis noticed Grian playing with Sam as he felt something he wouldn't feel a lot, was he jealous? He claimed Sam right? He belonged to him?