Day 2

**Lewis's POV**

"SHIT! THEY'RE ATTACKING NOW!!" Ashley yelled as she slammed the door and pulled off her...necklace? "Lewis, make sure the door doesn't collapse ok. I'll be back in a sec." I mumbled an ok as she raced past me and to the basement door. I was confused, annoyed, felt betrayed, and mostly scared. What are we gonna do?  I asked myself as I held the door back. Ashley ran back up and looked like this...

"C'mon we gotta go, I have spare ammo and handguns if needed

"C'mon we gotta go, I have spare ammo and handguns if needed." She turned to me and chucked a pistol at me. "Keep it, it might save your life!" I nodded and shoved it in my pocket for later. She moved to go to the door, gun raised when startled her.

"What are we gonna do?" I finally spoke. After getting over the shock of everything.

"...I-I don't know...but we're gonna make it." She looked me right in the eyes, "I promise..." After that she spun around so I couldn't see something. "Just stay close...wait no go into the basement, it's open, there's a outfit and weapons on the table." I turned around and headed down.

" I turned around and headed down

"Ok. I said startling her. "I'm ready. Lets go nowhere..."

**Ashley's POV**

"Lets go nowhere..." I smirked at his joke-full behaviour even at this time.

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon we gotta go loot some places. Grab a backpack and move it." We set off out into the  zombie ridden land.

**A few moments later at the shop**

So we managed to avoid the un-dead so far, but I knew it wasn't gonna last long. "Hey! What we even getting?" Lewis asked my breaking the silence.

"Oh just some food, anything that fits in your bag. Make sure to get mostly canned stuff, it lasts longer. I'm gonna get the water." I heard a muffled reply as I ran my way to the drinks section.

Ok mental check list;

Hood - Check

Bandana - Check

Voice Modifier - Check

Car - Check

Batteries - Check

Gas - Check

Spare Gas - Check

Clothes - Check

Weapons - Check

Ammo - Check

Food - Check

Water - Check

Lewis - Check

Sanity - Not gonna answer that

Flashlight - Che

My check list was stopped when I heard movement behind me. I got my pistol from my belt and whipped around. Behind me were 3 people with their guns raised and pointed in my direction. I quickly put my hands up in defeat. "Not even gonna try, I like living..." Still their guns were aimed at my head.

"Who are you?" The one in the middle asked, taking a hesitant step towards me. I took a step back,

"Chill, K. I'm just here with my roommate, Lewis, to get some supplies before leaving." The one on the left of the centre person stepped forward.

"Did you say Lewis. As in the one that used to work at the Work and Co. company?" I took another step back in surprise.

"Y-yeah how did you..." He took his hood down and I mentally face palmed, he was Lewis's cousin, Alfie. "Chill guys, if he's with Lewis he's with us." They all took down their hoods and I took my hood and bandana down.

"Oh and I'm a girl, Ashley. I prefer Ash." I said, they looked confused as I smirked. The on in the middle eventually introduced herself to me, her name is Nazia, Alfie was on the left and Emily was the one on the right.

"Hey Ash, I go the uh...what's going on." We whipped our heads round and there stood Lewis looking utterly confused, staring contently and his cousin. Alfie opened his mouth to speak but a loud bang from outside cut him off.

"Nevermind, later, lets go." I said pulling up my hood and bandana. Well I hope these guys are fast runners.