Chapter 2

Hey Guys! Please listen to the music when the dance starts!!! thanks!!!"Again Bella!" a thick voice cut through the humid air of southeastern Washington. Panting hard Bella glared at her guard coach forcing her to continue with her solo for her marching band show. "I'm not perfect but at least I'm trying my best !" Bella screamed at her. Her coach, Amber stared at Bella and her read face. As Bella came to her senses and what  she had done. "I'm sorry Amber." she slowly said. Amber continued to stare at her. "Again." Amber said slowly. The show was extremely intense and stressful upon Bella. "Get a water break." Bella ran off to the sidelines with the band and the rest of guard. "Bella, you need to rein in your temper." said Ashlynn. "I know I just get so stressed with the solo I have with Johnny. I mean it is a tango and its extremely intense. But I do enjoy the show theme." she replied.  "Phantom of the opera who doesn't!" Ashlynn yelled back to Bella as she ran away. Bella sighed and pulled out a mirror pulled her long brown wavy hair into a bun. She stared deep into her own caramel eyes. Not noticing who came behind her she jumped at the sight of Johnny. "Hey you ready?" he asked. Bella stared at him for several minutes getting lost in his hazel eyes."Oh?...Yes.... I am." she replied. "Bella! Let's go!" Her coach called out to her. She took several deep breaths as she pulled out her tango flag. A deep red and orange. It was a double making the movements seem effortless but really she was killing her wrists. (music here)As the band began to play Bella started to dance doing fote's and chasse across the field to Johnny who playing the Phantom. Bella's movements were made to be dark and seductive like two dance partners should be. Johnny had to go through serious dance lessons from Bella and her instructor. Practices were hard Bella broke her wrist several times from flag work.  Taken out three saxophones and 1 mellophone. And the techs were not very happy with Bella but they later forgave her because they weren't on their correct spots. Bella continued on with her dance dancing with Johnny as he carried her away but escaped from him because as the story goes the Phantom was driven mad with jealously. Bella glided away from and ran through the band and tossed her flag. The song finished and Bella made a triumphant pose.But it wasn't finished yet. Johnny ran after her and kissed her as she fell into a dip. "Great practice everyone!" the director called from the stand. Everyone went off the field to grab their stuff and go home and sleep from exhaustion. Johnny and Bella walked slowly back to the sideline. Bella rolled up her flag and shoved them into her bag. "Hey." Bella whipped around and found Johnny watching her. God she had such a huge crush on him. "Hi, you did great today." she turned back around and continued rolling her flags. "Thanks you too." she smiled. Suddenly Johnny grabbed her close and kissed her. Bella was so shocked all she could do was kiss him back. Johnny pulled away and smiled evilly at her. Confused Bella fell back and passed out.