A National Threat (edited)

President 

"Those kids have been gone almost 3 months and most likely under the care of Dr.Sharpa!" Robert yelled.

Ever since those 4 kids disappeared, the whole nation has been in a frenzy to find them. Especially the CIA's own director's daughter,Bella. The poor man was a blubbering mess. There was a reason that he sent them to live in Washington State, while he worked in D.C was to protect her.

"Sir,we're working on it but also there was a giant fire near Beijing." his adviser  told him.

"Get me a plane." he stated.

Bella 

"OH! Justin!" she screamed along with Eliza as they watched him fall to the ground.She wrapped her arms  around Orlando and Eliza. She closed her eyes and focused on the area below the tower. The next second she opened her eyes,they were safely on the ground. They reached the ground in time for Eliza to act as a cushion for Justin. They toppled over each other and of course began kissing in the middle of the street. At least he was OK.

Mystery Man

Looking at the ground around him. He decided he didn't want to know what even happened. Ash and soot covered the bamboo shoots,even a poor panda. A car was exploded across the leaves. Walking over to where Dr. Sharpa lay. She looked up and groaned at the sight of him. 

"You said you would take of this.." he stated.

"I tried..but the girl with red eyes, she-" 

"I don't need your sob story,Elsa." he sneered."I gave you a chance...Your'e out of chances"

"And to think, that I once loved you." Elsa shot out. "You pathetic excuse of a man."

"Ah,darling,that's just the tip of the iceberg." 

"No! Damien!" I've had enough of this." she cried out.

Damien stood up and walked towards Ashlynn.

"You don't want me to kill your only daughter  now do you?" he said cruelly.

Her eyes widened for a moment before narrowing back.

"She's your child too" she said.

Damien did  nothing to comment.

"Fine"

He picked up Ashlynn by the hair and dragged her to Elsa'a side.

"I never want to see from you again." he said before walkng away.

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! Hey wassup you guys! S ID WO PDATE Tda cuzi have no life

My keyboard sucks sorry!