How much you mean to me.......

Justin's P.O.V Orlando on the side

Eliza had an amazing voice. She told him that she was in drama and loved singing but not that she was an angel.  She pushed her voice across the dining room and to their eager ears. As she finished Singing, Eliza looked like she was blushing.  She came back to her chair and Justin gave her a kiss on the cheek. Smiling back at him she dug into her food. Justin brushed back her loose curls behind her ears.  Bella and Orlando sat across from them giggling at each other. 

"Anyone else?" Justin asked. Bella's gaze met Justin's. 

"I have no other talents,besides what I showed you guys with the flag." She replied. 

He moved his eyes to Orlando's green ones. "I have nothing besides smarts. Just give me any math equation and I can figure it out or I can simply juggle." he replied sheepishly. 

"I didn't know that you juggled?" Bella questioned. 

Justin watched this scene unroll. He knew immediately that Bella and Orlando hadn't sat down and talk about themselves like Eliza and he had done. 

"I'll tell you more later." Orlando whispered to Bella. 

Justin watched as Orlando grabbed 3 oranges out of a glass bowl. Standing up and moving away from the table he began to toss the oranges in the air. 

"Bella or someone start tossing me oranges!" he called out. 

Bella grabbed and orange tossed them towards him. Orlando amazingly caught it and the others he started with. Soon Orlando had 12 oranges in his hand and juggling. Continuously it was incredible to watch 12 oranges being juggled.  Suddenly Orlando caught the  oranges and placed them in the bowl as everyone clapped. He also before sitting down he produced two roses a red one and a light blue one. 

" For you." he said to Eliza. Justin felt himself get angry at Orlando. Cold air wafted into the room.

"Justin." Eliza hissed.Nodding he smiled at Eliza, Justin knew that the other rose was for Bella.