Home sweet home (Edited)

Eliza

After Orlando punched Johnny, Bella screaming, the cab swerving off the road and into a bistro, life was fabulous.

"Dammit Orlando!" Justin yelled."Can we please keep our heads here?" he pleaded.

Orlando turned his head at Justin.

"Let's keep our heads here please." Eliza said soothingly. She placed her hand on Justin's shoulder. 

"Fine." Justin agreed.

"Let's get an airport, who can drive?" Eliza asked.

"I have a licence, but I only know how to drive a stick shift." Bella stated.

"Good enough." Orlando reassured.

Bella pushed Johnny out of the cab and onto the ground.

"Okay," she sighed. Bella turned the key and slowly pulled out of the bistro.

"Bella.....you can go faster than that..." Justin warned.

"Why?" she asked.

Eliza cut in this time.

"Because International security is following us." Eliza yelled.

Bella turned in looked at the car following them.

Eliza saw her eyes widen . She suddenly stopped the car.

"What are you doing?" Orlando asked.

"That's my god father!" she cried.

Eliza watched as Bella scrambled out of the car and run into the arms of a familiar looking man.

"Is that the president?" Justin asked out loud.

"I believe so." Orlando said.

Eliza got out of the cab and walked to where Bella was.

"Robert...this is Eliza, Eliza this is Robert."

The president smiled at Eliza.

"You guys have been causing a ruckus, let's get you all home.

"Why should we trust you?" Justin's voice came from behind Eliza. She felt his arms around her waist and holding her close.

"Well, its a long story....."

10 years later

"Riley!" Be careful!" Eliza called out to her 3 year old daughter playing in the  grass.

"Honey, relax she's fine." Justin said.

After the whole ruckus in Paris, the president told them how the whole world was looking for them and Dr.Sharpa as well. Somehow she got away before Robert could see her at the sight of explosion.No one has seen Johnny since Paris. He managed to crawl away before getting caught by security. After 8 years, Eliza and Johnny were married. 3 years later came little Riley. No one knew if she was going to have powers like her parents.

Bella and Orlando got married as well and were happily living in Florida with regular visits to see Eliza and Justin in Vermont. Bella was also expecting twins very soon.

"Mommy!Mommy!" Riley called out. Eliza opened her arms to her baby girl. Riley jumped into them and snuggled her mother.

"I have something to show you!" she whispered.

"Oh?" Eliza asked.

Riley put her forehead against her mother's. Eliza saw herself getting kidnapped, meeting Justin for the first time, the explosion, the Paris fiasco.

"Riley...When did you learn to do this?" Eliza asked.

"I don't know I have dreams... and a voice,tells me  that I'm a dream keeper." Riley replied."And it sounds familiar, like from your memories. It sounds Russian and she has a last name of Sharpie? Sharpa?" Riley wondered.

Eliza held on to Riley tighter. "How long have you been having these dreams?" she asked.

"Awhile." Riley replied before she wiggled out of Eliza's arms and ran back to the grass.

"Justin...they're after Riley!" Eliza said.

All they could do now for their child, was to wait til the day, that Riley would be taken or even worse be killed.

Hey all that's the ending!

There be another book soon!

MrJlover