Chapter 3

I'm Waiting to see some comments guys and votes!!!!!

Orlando woke up to the loud sounds of New York City. He sat up in his bed and looked around the room. His roommate were snoring gently against their pillows. Angry car horns were blasting,only Orlando woke up. "Jaeden?" he softly said. No response. Orlando sighed pulled back the covers and got out of his bed. He hated this private school for guys. So elite that only 20 boys went there. Orlando was picked up for his brain. He was only the age of a sophomore and already receiving his Master's degree from Plattsburgh. Of course he hated it. Orlando wanted out of this prison cell as soon as he could. Orlando picked up his iPod and gently turned on The Script. As it played he looked at his water glass on his nightstand. Seeing that it was empty he got out of his bed. Orlando's background wasn't the greatest childhood. He couldn't say that his dad was there. Orlando's dad left when he was only 5 years old. He couldn't say he played catch with his dad. Orlando was glad he was gone. He and his mom were fine on their own. His mother a successful lawyer and Orlando being a freaking genius in everything. He played cello and even played with Yo yo Ma at Carnegie Hall. As Orlando walked down the hall he saw Frank the security guard standing there. "Couldn't sleep?". Frank asked. Orlando nodded back as he continued down the hall. Stopping in the bathroom, he filled up his glass and left. Frank was still there when he returned. "Try this." He said. Handing Orlando a different glass of liquid. He took sip and began to immediately feel extremely woozy. As Orlando collapsed to the floor he saw Frank smile evilly at him.

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE! HAD A BUSY WEEKEND!