IX

The next morning, after breakfast Silva brings all the suitors to the great room

" I have brought all of you to the great room because I have a task for you. In the selection you are given tasks to do so, the Princess can see if you have the skills to be the future Prince Consort. Each of you will be given a country. Well, not a real one. Your job is to keep your country afloat by managing your countries budget. Or, in better terms your economy. But there's a catch," Silva says as hands out files. " Each of your countries has Pros and Con's. For example, Mr.Wiley's country has steel. That's is a very powerful good. And can benefit his country if he used smartly. Mr.Wiley's country has a con, but I will not reveal it. That's for you to figure out.  You will be able to trade these goods if you want. This is your first task and it's a very important one. Princess America will look at this and this will go into an elimination that is coming soon." Silva says returning to the front of the room.

" That just means if you mess up your screwed and you're a goner," Mr.Who says from the back of the room.

Silva just rolls her eyes and continues," You have a week for this task. Be smart, but have fun" Silva walks away, while Mr.Who follows her. Tyler begins to walk to the suitor room. And everyone follows him.

" You fools know I'm going to win. I smarter than all of you" Harper says with a grin

Tyler turns around will walking " If anyone is the fool it's you," Tyler turns back round walking into the suitor room. Everyone sits down and begins looking through their files. Tyler and Harper have a big advantage over everyone. Harper is one of the best-known businessmen. And Tyler is the smartest out of all of us. I begin to go through my file. My good is gold. I know right from there everyone is going to want to trade with me. But the catch is I'm going to be careful it's a good deal. Tyler is the first to trade. He now has coal that he got from Griffin. Who isn't that taking this serious.

" I'll give you all my coal for a dollar," Griffin says to Tyler while juggling.

" Your kidding?" Tyler says with a raised eyebrow. Griffin shakes his head no. After that Tyler has all the coal, which allow tons of control. I keep quiet for a bit, till Harper.

" Camera boy,"  Harper grins.

" Maxon,"  He corrects.

" You name is worthless to me," Harper hisses " Now you gold-"

I cut him off " You want some of my gold after what you just said?"

" Maxon, I'll give you some of my iron for some of your gold," He tries to bargin.

" Not happening," I say right away.

" I'll take some gold," Griffin says, while still juggling.

" Griffin you have nothing to trade," Tyler says.

" Worth a shot," Griffin shrugs and continues juggling