XX Part I

After getting woken up by Jo yelling " Get your butt out of bed!" And June responding " Please, get out of bed sir" After getting ready for the day I make my way to the suitor room, and surprised to be greeted by everyone

" You're late," Griffin laughs while putting down his book of cards," Ha! I win Harper!"

Harper looks at him with a blank stare," Congratulations, do you want a gold star?"

" Yes! I do" Griffin nods excitedly.

"Too bad," He rolls his eyes.

" Shut up both of you. Your acting like children," Tyler hisses while reading.

" Is all you do it read?" Griffin asks.

" Is all you do is talk?" Tyler fires back annoyed. All while still reading his book. I decide to join the game. The round goes on for a minute until I lay my card down to early. I lay down three sevens thinking I've won. But Harper grins and shows his cards. Three assets, and two kings.

" Nice try." He laughs.

I glare, " You won one round."

" Actually I've won 10 out the 11 round we've played," Harper corrects me.

" And those were all against Griffin," Tyler points out.

" What's the supposed to mean?!" Griffin whines.

"Means your terrible at the game," Harper answers bored. Griffin is about to fight back but is cut off when Silva walks in without knocking.

"Breakfast is ready gentleman. Please walk to breakfast." Silva glares right at Griffin. Griffin glare back. While heading to breakfast we run into Joy.

"Hey, Joy!"Griffin yells looking up at Joy.

"You know you don't have to yell. I can hear you just fine." Joy rolls her eyes "But what do you want?"

" Well, it's nice to see you too. And where are your manners." Griffin asks.

" I don't have any. Now, will you please go. I have lots of work to do" Joy says while painting.

" You heard her. Now, stop annoying her." Harper pushes past Griffin and walks ahead of him. When we walked into the dining room and everything was set up ready for us to eat. We were served scrambled eggs with toast. With orange juice to drink. When I was about to take a bite of my toast I hear heel clicking again the floor. I look up and see Silva flying down the hallway looking... excited? I must be mistaken. Or seeing things.

" Good morning gentlemen." She cheers. " I hope your morning is going well. I have some excited new. I have results of the team who won the family ball."

" I thought it wasn't a competition." Griffin cuts in.

" I lied" She begins.

" Why?" Griffin asks in shock.