XXXVIII

1) How did you end up writing this fanfiction?

Answer: After reading the selection I could never stop thinking about the series. One day during freshmen year in history class ( yes, I remember) I started thinking about what if it was flipped. And if Maxon was in selection. That's how The Photographer was born.

2) Why did you rewrite the book? Plus, are you planning to rewrite it again?

Answer: Well, the main reason why I rewrote the book was that I wasn't a fan of the original. I felt that it was rushed, and wasn't well written whatsoever. Plus, it had so much more room for growth. And no I don't plan to rewrite The Photographer again. Reason being is I'm so happy with this version so much! I truly love this version and had so much fun writing. But I do plan to go through and edit the book once again just to fix any mistakes. So, it's easier for readers to read and enjoy!

3) Why are you making novellas? And how many?

Answer: Because I want to dive more into these characters and give them the stories they deserve. Plus, I'm not ready to give these characters up. And you have a few novellas coming your way.

4)How did you end reading the selection?

Answer: The much-beloved Be_crazy25. Whenever she reads a book that she loves she pretty much forces me to read it. Now, she doesn't ask all cute by asking, "Can you please read this book?" It's more of in an in a scary funny way. But in end I'm so happy she forced me! Love you, Halle! <3

5) How did you come up with all the suitors?

Answer: Well...to be honest, I kinda thought of a bunch personalities that I wanted in the book. Like, I wanted a guy who was funny, and a guy who was a jerk, and a guy who was smart etc. I kinda just found the right names for them and went from there. That's how Griffin Stone, Harper Jackson, and Tyler Wiley were born.

6)Tips for writing fanfiction?

Answer: I would say: be creative. I see so many fanfictions who plot is just like the book. Now, I don't think you should completely ditch the book because you are writing FANFICTION. But it's important to add your own spin on your book. That's why it was really important to me to stay true to the selection, but also I added my own ideas.

7) Who or what inspired you to write?

Answer: This is a no-brainer. Be_crazy25 really gets me in the mood to write half the time. Because we getting talking about the book/ships/plot and it makes me wants to write. But what also getting me into the mood to write is music. You get me listening to: The Phantom Of The Opera or The Greatest Showman soundtrack you'll more than likely see me typing away in about 30 seconds. 

8) Favorite part of the book?

Answer: Now, that's a REALLY hard question. It used to be the Halloween chapter reason being is. I had so much fun thinking of costumes that when well with the suitors. Plus, the dialogue was fun to write. But now it has to be either the wedding chapters or the epilogue chapters. Because I loved writing about Maxon and America's love. But then also about the character's futures.

9) Favorite part of writing?

Answer: My favorite part of writing has to be dialogue. I think it's so much fun to write and could write it for hours. Plus, when writing Griffin dialogue was so much fun. I mean this Griffin Stone! The guy who juggled around the Princess to impress her.

10) Least favorite part of writing?
Answer: I HATE writing descriptions. I find them so boring, and I'm not the best at them. But through practice, and the help of Be_crazy25 I've gotten a little bit better. But I still do like writing them and try not to write them very much. The only time I like writing them is when I know what I want to write, but often times it takes me FOREVER to get an idea what to write.

11) Favorite suitor?

Answer: This has to be the toughest question because I truly do love all the suitors. ( And yet there all fictional...) To be honest it has to be Griffin. Whenever writing and Griffin was around I always found it so enjoyable, and funny! And even rereading the book I find it most enjoyable when Griffin Stone is around.

12)Favorite ship? Maxon/America, Juper, Mr.Who/Silva?

Answer: Well...you may want to take a seat. And don't hate me. But Juper ( Harper and June) has to be my favorite. I KNOW! Reason being is I love their story, and even though everything they still found there way back to one another.

13) Tip for casting characters?

Answer: I learn a lot more about the importance of casting a character when writing The Maid And The Suitor. Reason being is when I picked the person to play my character I not only made sure they looked like my character. But I could find good photos, and also GIFS. Reason being is for my side books I want to make trailers ( and already have for TMATS). Plus, having good photo's of your character comes in handy many times. 

14) Tips for cover making

Answer: In all reality, I'm not the best person when it comes to cover making. I mean I enjoy it, but I'd rather write But the only advice I can give when it comes to cover making is finding the right photo. May seem dumb, but it's so true. There have been times I've don't the right photo, and it takes me FOREVER to make the cover look half decent. But there have been times where I send the time to find a good picture, and I can take that photo. Then make a good cover in less than 10 minutes. But if your looks for cover making advise don't talk to me, but talk to the queen of covers Be_crazy25. Hey, you don't believe go look at her account and you'll see how boss she is when it comes to covers. 

15) Is your next book(s) going to be related to this book?

Answer: Time will prove the answer to this question. *winks*

Until next time,

Sydney <3