Chapter 32 ---Ric, I'm sick!! :((

Ric's POV

"oh my gosh!!! Diane!!"

the girls came rushing when they saw us walked out of the hotel.. our wigs and heels off.. Diane was so drunk she could barely stand up..

"what happened??"

Rhian helped Bryan put Dinae inside his car.. Brandon weas about to protest and asked if he could bring Diane home but i stopped him.. i would like Bryan and Diane spend time together and fix some things between them..

"Sarah, halika na! hatid na kita!"

Sarah nodded while her eyes on Diane.. Rhian walked with them towards Brandon's car.. Sarah was still shaking and worried..

"why are we going home??"

Diane attempted to stand up still her eyes closed

"c'mon!! i love the music!! let's go back!!"

She demanded without evenm knowing who she is with right now..

"pwede ba Diane??? stop acting like that!! muntik ka na ngang mapahamak!!! gusto mo pang bumalik???"

Bryan's voice was feirce and by the tone of his voice, he is burning inside..

"tsss!! bakit ka ba nakikialam???"

Diane hissed, eyes hal-opened and i doubt if she really know that she is talking to Bryan..

"bakit ako nakikialam huh Diane??? bakit??? kasi nag-aalala ako sa'yo!! concern ako!! concern!!"

for a moment, we were still.. no one dared to speak or move amuscle

"Psh!! concern??"

she laughed bitterly

"wala naman kayong alam!!! so what are concerned for??? bakit ka ba concern??"

"kasi...."

Bryan closed his eyes and pressed it tighter before he answered..

"kasi mahal kita!!! mahal kita Diane, don't you get it???"

Diane's arms fell from where it was placed before Bryan did the confession.. we looked at her and waited for her reaction but she doesn't move and we realized, she has fallen asleep...

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

"next time Mr. yabang, magtapat ka sa gising!! para naman hindi mukhang bedtime story ang i love you chu chu mo!!! wala ka sa timing ii!!"

thia turned to me

"at ikaw naman, go!! do your job.. and this time, do it well .. please lang!!! kay kuya Bryan na ako sasabay para na din matulungan ko siyang ayusin tong si Ate Diane!!!"

Just as she finished, Rhian was back

"Tara na Bryan... hatid na natin si Diane!!"

Thia threw me a stern look and right then, i thought of a good plan

"no Rhian!! you're going home with me!!"

i grabbed her by the wrist.. She was shocked by my sudden mood swing.. Rhian looked at me, then Thia, then Bryan and roamed her eyes without looking at anyone in particular

"w-what about Diane?"

"Bryan can handle her!! right Bryan???"

Bryan was confused but gave in anyway

"let's go!!:"

i said without letting go of Rhian's wrist!! Rhian hesitated but she could not pull her wrist out of my grip..  Before we left, Thia gave me a wink and my lips formed a smile but i eventually erased that off to internalize... i have some drama on set..