extra Chapteeee!!! ---kahit wag niyo na to pansinin

Nica's POV

BLAG!!!

BOOOGSSSHHH!!!

BLAGGG!!!!

the noise made by my things hitting the wall and broken glasses echoed my four-walled room

"aaarrrggggghhh!!! i hate them!!! i hate them!!!"

i felt so mad for some reason i couldn't figure out.. am I mad because my plan was a failure??? am i mad becasue Brandon humiliated me in front of my guest??? UGH!!!

"Bwisit!! Bwisit!!! Bwisit!! mga Bwisit sila!!"

i kept on throwing my things, i reached for the vase on top of my table when the door slammed open

"STOP!!! those are your collections, for Pete's sake Nica!!!"

I stopped and went eye to eye with a life size figure of Ryuzaki Lawliet whom I saw pleading like it was real..

"nababaliw ka na ba?? sisirain mo yang collections mo?? nakalimutan mo na bang 5 years mo yang inipon??"

Jill walked towards me slowly and took the vase from my hand and laid it back on the table.. I let my body dropped on my bed

"Jill, i feel so hopeless.. hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.."

"may mga reporters nga na nangungulit kanina sa office ii.. mo ba sila haharapin??"

"*sigh* i don't k now Jill.. I don't know.."

"bat di mo na lang kasi sila hayaan..?? let's live our own lives.. forgive and forget.."

she laid beside me, staring at the ceiling

"yeah, forgive... to h*ll with that forgiveness.. ngayon pa na nagkagul-gulo na ang lahat?? tss!!"

she shook her head, giving me creeps when her hair touches my ear

"can't you see Nica??? ikaw naman ang gumawa ng gulong to.. tanggapin mo na lang kasi na may taong nagawang unahan ka sa pakikipaghiwalay... di ba yun kaya ng pride mo?? diba wala ka na din naman nararamdaman sa kanya??"

i looked at her in horror... what is she saying???

"so it backfired on me??? is that what you're telling me huh, Jill??"

I stood up and pointed at her

"you know what?? i thought you were my friend.. i though you will be on my side all the time..now you're twlling me this?? I was wrong??"

She stood up and faced me.. her forehead creases in a frown

"Nica, how can I be on your side when you're doing this all wrong??"

"WHAT???"

i yelled on her face.. is she hearing what she's saying??? ugh!! this is headache!!!

"I hate you Jill!!! I hate you!! get out of here!! leave Jill!!! LEAVE!!!! NOW!!!!"

She rolled her eyed\s, gritted her teeth , clenched her jaw and sighed

"FINE!!! but think over things well .. you need to help yourself first Nica before I could..If you need me, you know where to find me..:

She turned her back, went to the side table and got her satchel.. ugh!!! i did not even notice she placed it there!!!

"think...."

that was her last word before she finally made her way out of my room.. i saw her stopped but never looked back ..

"CLOSE THE DOOR!!!"

I shouted while my eyes were close and when i opened it, i saw my mom standing in front of me, her arms folded in her chest.. I swallowed..

"Don't shout on my face Nica!!"

"m-m-mom???"

"sit down!! you have some explaining to do!!"

she commanded in full authority..

"what happened last night???"

"i don't really have to narrate it all mom.. probably, the news have flewn to you and I wouldn't be surprise if it's in several different versions.."

"NICA!!! sumagot ka ng maayos!!!"

"mom, kaya ka nga nandito diba??/ kasi alam mo na kung anong nangyari kagabi??"

"I'd prefer your version, Nica!"

"but mom..."

"My GoD Nica!! you are such a shame!!!"

ouch!! that hurts!! of all the people, it came from my mom.. sanay na din naman ako...

"iniisip ng lahat, si Nica Rhys,, the owner of Rhys modelling, naghahabol sa isang lalaki?? Don't you think how embarassing that is for me??"

see??? nauna pa niyang naisip ang kahihiyang dulot nun sa kanya kaysa sa nararamdaman ko.. really, mother knows best!! Tss!!

"what do you want me to do mom?? nangyari na, hindi na natin mababago yun.."

"you will explain to the public tonight, tell them the allegations are wrong.. it was all a mistake.. tell them you are marrying someone else at hindi ka naghahabol.. My God!! I'm arraning your engagement soon with all the reporters invited.. now get ready!!!"

i heard her say 'sakit ka talaga sa ulo' before i left but i did not bother,, sabi ko nga, sanayan lang yan...

after i finished preparing, i face the mirroe for the last time and practiced my smile ..

"let's go!!"

I jumped inside the car, extremely silent.. I sat on the other side while my mom on the other.. I guess, we need to space out so we would not end up arguing again..

xxxx okay.. the mere purpose of this chapter is to let you know that Nica isn't that bad.. she maybe having personal issues that led her to be the 'kontrabida' but please don't hate her.. I love her so much.. and this is her side.. you would have more of her on the book 2 xxxx