Chapter 34 ---wala na naman akong maisip na title :P

------This chapter is brought to you by : I'm Living With Plenty Hot Jerks of krissydhumz ----

basahin  niyo po.. ang ganda niyan.. tsaka andun po ako sa story,, hahahha!!!

Bryan's POV

"hey Bryan Jr.! Don't worry, dadd y won't bite.."

I placed Bryan Jr. on the center of the table ..

"i hope mommy likes this.."

" she will!! i kn ow she will!!"

I heard a tiny voice from not too far.. I roamed my eyes and tried to search from where the voice is coming from..but i see none.. I swallowed a bit to shove off that eerie feeling and looked at the bear..serioulsy, as if I was expecting it to speak..

"hahhahaha!!! takot ka noh??"

Thia got out from under the table..  she was clutching her stomach while laughing her head off..

" jusme ka naman Thia!! gusto mo bang hindi na ako abutan ni Diane dito ng buhay?? papatayin mo ako sa nerbyos ii.."

sh esat on the chair acroos me, still laughing..

"*laughs* kuya Bryan, you look priceless!!! you should've seen it!!! akala mo talaga nag salita yung bear?? *laughs*"

I stared at her, clenching my jaw as a warning..

"Thhhhiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaa!!! alis ka jan!! alis!! alis!! upuan an gng princessa ko.. and you don't have the right to occupy that.. mukhang kang servant!!"

I started shooing here away, trying to change he topic.. Loko to!! hindi ako duwag noh.. hindi naman talaga ako natakot aa..  diba hindi naman??? hindi kaya!!

"ayoko nga! ayoko nga!! ayoko ayoko!! bleeeh!! bleeeh!!! bleee!!"

she wrapped her arms aroun the table's leg and stuck out her tounge on me..

"umalis ka jan sabi ii.. alis!! ginugulo mo ang setting ng table..!! bitiwan mo yan!! bitiwan mo yan!!I tried pullng her off but she just won't let go.. may sa tuko talaga tong babae na to!! pano ko ba kasi naging pinsan to???

"hoy hoy hoy!!! kayong dalawa jan!! tumigil nga kayo !! ginugulo niyo ang lamesa ii.. mamaya pagdating ni Diane, wasak na yan??maudlot pa ang katuparan ng love story ni Bryan.."

Sarah came holding a basket of flower petals and started sprinkling those around the table.. I heard Thia scoffed before she finally let go..

"bibitaw naman pala ii.. gusto talaga nasisigawan pa!"

she smirked before helping Sarah on the petals..

"SUNOG!! SUNOG!!! SUNOG!!!"

Rhian came,  rushing

" ha?? san ang sunog?? sunog!!! sunog!!"

Sarah panicked, letting go of the basket of flower petals,, she totally forgot that that was the keyword.. that means, Diane is here already.. The basket flew onthe air  and Diane walked in... It was so magical,, she was so beatiful on her thigh length, blue satin dress that hugs her body,, She walked in a slow mo.. with all the petals raining on her..we were all looking at her..stunned with her beauty.. then she smiled.. a smile which melted the whole me..

"H-hi.."

I swallowed.. I feel like unprepared when infact, i have practiced all my lines earlier... I felt my brain dried up..and so was my throat,,I felt someone hit on my side,,

"*clears throat* gora na kami aa!! ayaw naming makasira ng moment ng may moment ii.. babooosh!!" 

then Sarah pulled  Rhian and  Thia away.. I followed them with my eyes until they were out of my sight.. just then, i heard Diane giggled.. i looked back at her..