Bestfriend Type of Day/ Date Night

** The Next Day**

Kyleah

I woke up tired ass hell yo. It ain't make no damn sense. I was on Facetime with Dwight fine ass lastnight. Let me tell you. I thought this nigga was a catfish but he's not. We was on facetime lastnight laughing and giving each other compliments. Then finally when we both got sleepy we hung up with each other and went to sleep. His voice is sooo damn sexy. It is sexier when he gets sleepy. But anyway we suppose to be having dinner tonight. So I gotta go get some new clothes just so I can be fly. I finally got out of bed. as soon as I got out I wanted to get my ass right back in but I chose not to. On the way to the bathroom so I can get started my phone started ringing.
"Ugghhh , damn mannn. It's too early for this shit" I said aloud
Me: Hello mannn dang ?
Dwight: Dang that's how you feel ma ?
Me: My B shawty , It's just to early for this shit.
Dwight: Nigga , it's 1:00 shut your ass up.
Me: Mannn make me
Dwight: I could but see the way we just met , ian gon do that yet.
Me:😂😂 man hush
Dwight: 😂, but frfr though. I just called to hear your voice and say GoodMorning
Me: GoodMorning Snookums😍
Dwight: Ight Ma , I got stuff to do so I'll see you later .
Me: Okay
Man I swear every time I talk to him I get butterflies. I wonder what it will be like in person.
I looked at my phone and called my bestfriend.
Me: Baeeeee ?
Kerrah: Wassuh bae ?
Me: So I met this guy and we having dinner tonight so you know I need to go shopping.
Kerrah: Wait , what ? You met a guy ? When ? How ?
Me: Well we met through Facebook. We talked otp a couple of times and facetime.
Kerrah: Is he fine ?
Me: Come on now Kerrah you know every nigga I talk to gotta be fine.
Kerrah: Yeah , you right. But I'll be over there in about 30mins
Me: Okay
Finally I find myself to the bathroom. I use the bathroom , then strip down. I get my water running then take a shower. I get out and do my hygeiene and stuff. When I was walking out the bathroom I see Kerra layed out on my bed , On Facebook.
"Damn Hey" I said
" Wassuh" Kerrah said
" Girl nothing , finna find something to wear" I said
" Well hurry up , and I see that Lil booty poking baby girl. Lemme find out" Kerrah said
I started smiling. Once I got on my clothes I grabbed my keys , MK purse , and phone. Then we left out. I made sure I locked the door and all. We both got in my white Range Rover with rims and started jamming to "Cutting Up" by Lud Foe.
" She said she like my swag I be cutting up , you can't hang with us yeen cut enough" I sung along to the music.
We got to our destination then we got out. I asked this lady to take me and bestfriend picture cuss we was popping💍. She took it and I told her thank you. We walked into the Coach outlet and started looking for a dress. I found an all white one that fitted just right and showed all my curves. I went to the register and purchased the dress. We went back to the car and got back in. We were now headed to the MK outlet. Once we got there we found some MK shoes that liked very much. They were $200 and found a matching purse that went good with it. We purchased that then went back to my house and just chilled. I went upstairs to put my outfit together. I loved what I picked out. Kerrah finally decided to go home, so I took a nap. When I woke up it was 8:00. I had to meet Dwight at 9:45 at Longhorn. I got up and showered and did my hygiene. I finally put on the dress and the shoes. I was impressed with what I saw that I fell In love with myself. Yes I'm very conceited. I went to my makeup mirror and started doing my hair. Once I was finish with that I did my makeup. See that one thing , when I slay everybody else I have to slay my own self. I had finally got settled and made sure I was on point and left.

Comment, vote, share😍