Practice

Kyleah

I really didn't wanna be here but I came anydamnway. If I wanted to better myself and help others I had to be here. It 10:02. I had to come early because I had to come up with a routine that was easy and sexy at the same time. I decided on the some " Don't Disturb" by Teyana Taylor. I moved my hips to the song. Then I added a few snaps here and there, a few kicks, and a few gymnastics moves.  When I got to the end all I can hear was clapping from behind me. I turned around to find my bestfriend Kerrah trying to do what I did but she haven't learned the routine yet. So I taught her the routine before the girls came. When we was finished we stretched so when the girls come the captains can instruct while we chill for a min. It was finally 11:00. That's when we finally opened the doors. The girls were already ready to began. They were all formed in two lines already. Once they got in I let the Captain Shaquitta call roll. If you miss a certain amount of days you will be on suspension. Once that was done Shaquitta and Keria leaded off stretches while Me and Kerrah talked. Once they was dine with stretches Me and Kerrah showed them the routine. Once we were done everybody was happy and ready to begin. We taught the Captains first so when they teach they group it won't be that much pressure on them. Once they got it done pack they started teaching their groups.
"What made you wanna start a dance group?" Asked Kerrah
"Well I danced my whole life , that's something I love to do. So J found a way to show it and teach it to others" I said
"Awww that's sweet" said Kerrah
"Thanks Snookums" I sad
"Okay , now cut the chase what you and Dwight got going on ?" Kerrah said
"Well he's really a cool, funny, laid back , and fine ass person" I said
"So do you like him" She asked
"Well yeah , I mean. He's not a bad person but well see where this takes us" I said
"I feel yah" She said
I got up and started going around checking on the girls. They all seemed to enjoying each other. But I can tell that Keria was having a hard time with her group. She is a quiet person , she don't really say nothing. So I walked over there.
"Y'all need to shut tf up" I said
They got quiet.
"Keria is here to help you but if you don't listen to her then you will not be in stand battles or the dance routine. Now try me" I said.
Keria smiled trying to keep from laughing.
"Keria give me the names thats giving you a hard time , cuss there will be consequences"
" Yes ma'am" said Keria
I walked off. Some of these children just make me wanna fuck they ass up but ian going to do that cuss I'm better than that. I walked over to Shaquitra group their doing just well , but then I noticed that one girl was messing up.
"Y'all stop right quick, Kimberly is messing y'all up"
"Kimberly step out" said Shaquitta
Kimberly stepped out.
"From the top" said Shaquitta
We watched as each girl did good with the routine. No one messed up or dropped their smile or nothing it was protectionism. Then we put Kimberly in she was the only one messing up so I took her outside on my own and helped her.
"What part you don't get" I asked
"I don't get the roll part" Kimberly said
"It's just top snap , bottom snap , squat then roll" I said
She tried it and did it great.  We went back inside and I put both groups together. I made them do basics and the routine. A few girls messed up but I can work with them. 26 girls made cuts , 4 didn't but imma work with them and we going to do cuts again this week.
"If you have any questions or concerns meet Me or Kerrah after practice" I said aloud
"You are dismissed" said Kerrah

Like, share , comment , vote